News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Hey, you guys! Liz Crokin wants you to know that she’s like totally, a legit journalist and stuff, and like, why would she cover Comet Pingpong/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Satanic ritual sacrifice and eating of children (and the delicious Podesta bolognese sauce), like, if she wasn’t legit?

And also/too to back up her celebrity journalism cred, well, here we go, smear Kate Spade now departed and cannot defend her reputation:

But, you know, Kate Spade/Illuminati/cannibals/Podesta/Pizza! (Drink-up!)

QED, Bitches!

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theorists, Liz Crokin. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. MDavis says:

Pizza pies! The pie is a cake! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
    Wait, did she coordinate her nail polish with her orange Sharpie? THEY SHOULD BE GOLD! Does she know nothing about her hero?!?!?!?!?!?!

OK, I’m done. I have no idea how she keeps up this level of insanity, even at the boring drone level that she is using here.

2. Osirisopto says:

Just because you say it doesn’t mean it’s true.

3. Paul Fredine says:

she’s a prime example of why people with mental issues should seek help.

4. pwarten says:

the greatest sin of the Internet is that it helps the wingnut nobodies – who floundered from the 60s and 70s in the quiet corners of star trek conventions handing out typewritten conspiracy manifestos to everybody who ignored them – into shilling their madness without hindrance to a point they overwhelm the media with their stupidity.

That said, any chance I can get my blog listed to the links you got over there on the right side of the screen, tengrain? …hello…? (knocking noise at the door) anyone home…?

Pwarten – when I click on Floridamadwriter, it tells me that your blog is deleted. Send me details and I will be glad to list it (and please return the favor).

• Ah, well, the WordPress blog attempt was back when I was looking at different ways to market myself as an author, and there were so many other ways to do it that were easier that I just went and closed that one down.

My POLITICAL blog is You Might Notice a Trend, and that’s over in Blogger at noticeatrend.blogspot.com

I will endeavor to ensure that MockPaperScissors is on my Links tab, kind sir.

Oh, for Pete’s sake, I link to your blog from Crooks and Liars often! I never made the connection! — TG

• pwarten says: