David Koch Prepares To Meet His Maker

Satan is getting another guest room ready to welcome home favorite son David Koch (pronounced like “Coke” dontcha know), the Republican mega-donor and one half of the Koch Brothers:

“The 78-year-old New York resident is suffering from deteriorating health, according to a letter that older brother Charles Koch sent to company officials Tuesday morning.

“Charles Koch wrote that he is ‘deeply saddened’ by his brother’s retirement. ‘David has always been a fighter and is dealing with this challenge in the same way,’ he wrote.

“Koch is also stepping down as chairman of the board for the Americans For Prosperity Foundation, the charity related to Koch brothers’ primary political organization. … Charles Koch had assumed a more visible leadership role in the brothers’ affairs in recent years. He will continue to serve as the CEO of Koch Industries and the unofficial face of the network’s political efforts.”

The boys are the sons of Fred Koch, who was a founder of the John Birch Society, and came into their vast fortune the old-fashioned way: they inherited it.

You can name any societal ill and chances are good that David Koch has his fingers in it to make it even worse. He will not be missed.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to David Koch Prepares To Meet His Maker

1. Condi says:

Chucky’s 5 years older than Dying Dave; keep your fingers crossed…

2. w3ski4me says:

What is it about the “moneyed class” that they hate the rest of us so? These guys have more then they could ever want, and then they want to deny the rest of us even survival? It isn’t hard to hate such people. Greed is one thing, but Greed for even the crumbs that others get is beyond imagination. The World will be better off without such “people”, even though I know there are other clawing their own way into that pit.
    w3ski

• Sirius Lunacy says:

This is the mindset we’re dealing with here:

According to the transcript of the secretly recorded tape, Charles Koch was chuckling like a six-year old. Koch was having a hell of a laugh over pilfering a few hundred dollars’ worth of oil from a couple of dirt-poor Indians on the Osage Reservation.

Why did Koch, worth about $3 billion at the time (now $20 billion) need to boost a few bucks from some Indian in a trailer home? Koch answered:

“I want my fair share – and that’s all of it.”

• MDavis says:

Is it beyond imagination? You should exercise your imagination more – it is easily within my imagination. Of course, much of my family kept my imagination exercised for me, so I guess I have an edge.

3. donnah says:

Only the good die young.

4. ming says:

I wish I believed in an afterlife, but I’m pretty sure that the only hell is what we create here on Earth. I won’t mind seeing Dave fuck off for good. He got his share and lot of everybody else’s. Ciao.

5. Pyed says:

Anyone know about the next generation of Kochs. Are they also sponges trying to sop up every drop of gravy from everyone else’s plate, or are they more likely to join the jet set, race Lamboughinis across northern Africa, and drop a significant amount of change every three months to women with the name of Charo, Muffy or Bambi.,

• w3ski4me says:

We can only hope they aren’t politically active, and are more content spending their bucks.
      w3ski

• Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

One of them made the news as a cheesy ‘Hawaiian’ shirt ‘designer’. He’s evil, but a total clown.

6. laura says:

In a just world/nation, his heirs would get a couple hundred million and the remainder of his estate would enure to the treasury to be put to use for the social good.

7. Bruce388 says:

“He will not be missed.” Gooper politicians looking for contributions may notice.