This Takes Some Brass

Amply be-chinned Mitch explains the birds and bees, or what he is about to do to the country?

“Due to the historic obstruction by Senate Democrats of the president’s nominees, and the goal of passing appropriations bills prior to the end of the fiscal year, the August recess has been canceled.”

I don’t know if amply be-chinned Mitch McConnell is aware that Eiron, the Goddess of Irony, is chortling and lifting a cheek.

This entry was posted in Amply Be-Chinned Mitch, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to This Takes Some Brass

1. Steve-O says:

Because Yertle has never obstructed the nomination of a president.
    I just keep hoping the rubes he represents learn what else they can do with pitchforks and torches when he is in state.
    With votes, I guess…

2. Every time I think someone else is the single most anti (small-d)democratic member of the GOP Yertle sez “Hold mah beer”

• MDavis says:

Slugs can’t drink beer. It dehydrates them to death.
      Mebbe he says “Hold mah lettuce” or “Hold mah shoe”
      And, in case the shoe comment is too esoteric,

3. Bruce388 says:

Supreme Court Justice Merrick Garland says Hi.

4. ming says:

She laughed so hard she blew mud.

5. Redhand says:

Worst member of Congress, hands down. No one else even comes close given the damage he has done to our institutions and Constitution.

6. donnah says:

I always think of the melting soldier in Raiders of the Lost Ark when I see him. I wish he’d just finish melting and blow up already.

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

It’s only historic because, for the first time, it’s the Democrats who are doing it. The Republicans mastered this ages ago.

• MDavis says:

I like to think that our current Democrats are doing it because of competency issues, where the Republicans were doing it for reasons of Empire.