News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Let’s listen to the first few seconds as our old pal Coach Dave strokes out:

Coach Dave can have all the gay shame he wants, IYKWIMAITYD.

This entry was posted in Homophobia. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Rokai says:

The man with a show that carries his name–and his former job title– is calling someone else out for the sin of pride?
    Does he use the beam in his eye as a mic boom?

2. Ten Bears says:

I shot some ignorant asshole down the other night when being an asshole I asked “is that all you ever think of, gay sex?” Even the rednecks got a laugh out of it.

Ten Bears, I tell you, some of them Xristian Xrazies are gonna go blind, what with all the images in their minds of hot, sweaty, man-on-man action, with thighs like pistons that can pump all night!

I think that sound we just was Matt Barber fainting.

3. purplehead says:

TG, did you actually watch the full hour, two minutes, and five seconds of that horseshit???

• Karla says:

I know that I can’t ever get past about 30 seconds of his crap.

• MDavis says:

TG did suggest listening to the first few seconds.
      I don’t know what these goons find to talk about for a full hour every how-ever-often-he-does-these-things.
      Crap, it’s running in the background *couple minutes (I gotta go turn that off; BRB) and they just suggested that when you go preach to people that you need a jackhammer for those hard-hearted gay guys – to break through their hard-heartedness, you pervert! Apparently it’s a break from preaching in Walmart.

4. Jules MomCat says:

I really get under these Bible thumpers’ skins, when I remind ’em that Jesus wandered around Galilee for 3 years with , according to Scripture,12 men–no women, and you can’t tell me they never got horny. So who did they screw? Then at the Last Supper, Jesus told them to “Love ye, one another, as I have loved you.”
    the only logical conclusion is that Jesus and his disciples were GAY! Oooh, does that get ’em riled up!