News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Our pal Coach Dave gives us the water-tight, non-discrminatory argument for why the ‘mos cannot marry:

Got that? There’s no discrimination against LGBTQ not being able to marry because he cannot marry his daughter or the pet dog, or another man, and if he cannot do it, neither can anyone else.

QED, Bitchez!

This entry was posted in Coach Dave, Homophobia, marriage equality, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Why can’t he marry another man? It’s legal, after all.

2. Karla says:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

3. MDavis says:

Someone might explain to this douche the Greek idea of ‘there is love, and then there is love.’ Like, loving your daughter is not the same as loving your spouse, or loving your country, or loving vanilla ice cream.
    Also – his videos are too long. After a minute I had ‘god-ordained institution of marriage’.
    Whose god? Which version of marriage? And what does any of that god stuff have to do with a government predicated on separating itself from the church?

MDavis – I stop usually after the first minute or so. I’m sorry, I should have mentioned that. While Google gives you a way to start a vid at a specific point, they don’t give you a way to end it.

My regrets!

• MDavis says:

No worries, I know where the off switch is. I don’t even start them if I don’t feel up to the full on crazy. But the videos you post keep being over an hour long. That is wa-a-a-ay more time than he needs to say his piece.
        I am glad to hear you are also protecting your mental health by keeping your exposure down. Bravo.

4. jimbo57 says:

After his screed denouncing miscegenation I’ve heard all I need to hear from this tard.

5. Infidel753 says:

Of course Daubenmire can’t marry a dog. Dogs have standards.