Housekeeping Note

Yup, we now have a link at the comments to explain the new data privacy rules for Europe. MPS proudly has a contingent of Scissorheads in those fair lands and so it is active for us. Click and read, you foul socialists!

Also/too: MPS heroically does nothing with your data!

I mean really, who wants info on a snarky band of incorrigible spitballers who are no one’s rubes  (and, I should add, devilishly attractive spitballers)—other than you Mr. Jefferson Beauregard ‘Stonewall’ Sessions III—who are too cunning and canny to fall for Russian Ads and not (likely to be ?) rich enough to be Republican donors to be fleeced?

I  rest my case. QED, bitches.

Regards,

Tengrain

This entry was posted in The Small Print. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Housekeeping Note

1. Bruce388 says:

Here’s one Scissorhead who’s not rich enough to be a Gooper donor. Not even if I had Scott Baio money.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

You don’t send our data to ‘seeking horny local singles’ sites? I’m vaguely disappointed…

3. moeman says:

As a Canadian, I expected this message in both official languages, syrup and poutine.

4. moeman says:

Whilst here, if you watch, and you should, the Steve Martin and Martin Short NetFlix special, Short explains the origins of the Nathan Sturm character.

5. w3ski4me says:

Proud of you “Dr” Grain for all your hard work for our security. Tell you the truth though. “They” had my number a long time ago. The FBI called my Step Mom’s house in like 1969 looking for Tim Leary who was recently broken out of prison by the Weather Underground. He and my Dad had been colleagues at one point in their education., and the Feebs threatened my Step Mom with all kinds of numerous “stuff” if she didn’t cough up ole Timmy, and Dad too. We had nothing to do with Leary of course, and in fact my Dad, still a professional in that field, actually despised the publicity that Leary had brought to the use of Psychedelics. Anyway, I’ve had my watcher for over 50 years now. He should be do for retirement soon too. Good luck to him, maybe he can join a neighborhood watch group.
    It’s all one big show and tell game
    w3ski

6. laura says:

I’m “officially OK” with you using my “personal data” to forward amusing cat fighting, roomba scootin’ videos and flooding my “in box” thusly.

Laura – I will make sure that my Paymasters know of your wish. I have no idea what you mean.

Wink-wink,

7. Who? Zombie hunters, that’s who!