Midday Palate Cleanser

Personally, I don’t believe in Hell, and I certainly don’t believe that dogs would ever go there. That said…

Dog Hell

This entry was posted in dogs, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Now you know what it feels like to be in a Dr. Who Cybermen episode….

2. Bruce388 says:

That’ll teach him to take a dump on the carpet.

3. Retiredeng says:

“Space abhors a vacuum.”

4. MDavis says:

Sheesh, these people burn through the vacuums like we do. Clearly they are showing off the collection of vacuums that cleaning up after the dog has killed.

5. Jim says:

My dog loves our vacuum cleaner. He uses a special bark (almost like a quack) when chasing it and tries to bite the business end. Hilarious.

6. FelineMama says:

Canine sez: ” I know the feline is so VERY afraid of these ‘monsters’ so, … Clever, no??!! “

7. suedoise2 says:

I’ll tell ya who’d be in hell if that were our dog: it would be me, or whatever foolish hoomin arranged him to be ringed by vacuums, because the ensuing cataclysmic barking would cause the ground to open under that person’s feet and they would spiral, ears bleeding, down and down and down….

8. Sirius Lunacy says:

When I was a kid my golden retriever loved getting vacuumed. My mom would always have to spend the first ten minutes of any vacuuming session going over the dog with the hose attachment.

9. tengrain says:

I never figured out how he did it, but my much-lamented Thurber J. Wolf used to get up from his bed, give the stink eye to whoever was vacuuming, and moments later he would return to his bed after unplugging the vacuum. He’d make a point of sighing, too. Just for emphasis.

Admittedly, that old house had well-worn sockets, and things unplugged all the time with the slightest jostling… that dour old Scot was smart as well as grumpy.