Tweet, Twit, Twat

Little Kremlin-on-the-Potomac

(Image courtesy of Scissorhead Bruce388)

And game, set, and match: that sounds like Obstruction of Justice right there.

DO IT, DONNIE!

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Tweet, Twit, Twat

1. Hope that if he tries, the DoJ will drop their rule of not arresting sitting presidents and charge him with Obstruction right there.

2. pwarten says:

It’s almost impossible to blog nowadays. so much sh-t about trump getting in the news to where I can’t keep up. I was gonna blog about the Times story on Saudi/UAE offers to trump to influence our election, but now I got this crap to contend with.

3. osirisopto says:

When the president does it that means it is not illegal.

• Bruce388 says:

If Nixon really believed that he shouldn’t have accepted Ford’s pardon. But that pardon was probably part of the deal to get his drunken ass out of the Oval Office.

I know, right? — TG

4. Redhand says:

This tweet storm is pretty good evidence that he’s shitting himself. So there’s that.

• FelineMama says:

Yes, I can smell it from here. Is there sumin’ wrong with me (being a Liberal & ALL) I’m enjoying the Hell out of this!
      Oh, also, too, Traitor, Liar in Chief, I pay your salary, &, YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!

5. RWW says:

The “surveillance” was done for National Security purposes and continued because Trump & Co. were found to be threats to National Security and have now become existential threats to the democracy and the nation.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

IT’S A WITCH HUNT!!!!!!!
    And when you look at all the indictments and guilty pleas it would seem that the Trump campaign was absolutely loaded with witches. And yet the Christian Extremists still support him.

• Bruce388 says:

So far we have a number of guilty witches, indicted witches, and cooperating witches. As witch hunts go this one’s quite productive.

So much for letting your enemies know about your plans in advance. Dudes an idiot.