The Saturday Quote on Sunday

Preznint Shithole speaks!

Tiger Beat on the Potomac tells us about Comrade Prznint Stupid’s counter-programming rally to the Nerd Prom in Washington, Michigan last night, and this quote jumped out from his thin, mango-hued skin:

“I could be up there tonight smiling like I love when they’re hitting you, shot after shot. These people, they hate your guts,” he added. “And you know, you got to smile. And if you don’t smile, they say, ‘He was terrible. He couldn’t take it.’ And if you do smile, they’ll say, ‘What was he smiling about?’ You know, there’s no win.”

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Saturday Quote on Sunday

1. FelineMama says:

Yep, TRU DAT!! There is no win WHEN YOU”RE around. Finally said a truism, Doofus!

2. Steve-O says:

Which is why you went to throw yourself a “Love ME!” rally among your faithful. No questions, no uncomfortable statements, no truth, just mindless obedience. Just the way you like it, Vlad… I mean Donnie.

3. donnah says:

Yes, Donald, you fat fuck, there is a win. If only you were capable of human emotions, you would be liked more and when people made fun of you, it would be done jokingly and you would laugh along with the jokes. Obama, Bush, Reagan all had a sense of humor and they got ribbed and roasted without having to go hide somewhere to pout.

It’s not them, Donald, it’s you. You suck at being a person and a president.

4. Bruce388 says:

Wasn’t Trump the guy with the “thick skin?”

5. RWW says:

Even kids in schoolyards know who is the crybaby that can dish it out but can’t take it back.

He does a pretty good Rodney Dangerfield.

7. JTO says:

There is just something weird here with his use of first and second person, and the poor grammar. Why does he do it? Wouldn’t it be more effective in the first person?

“I could be up there tonight smiling like I love it when they’re hitting me, shot after shot. These people, they hate my guts,” he added. “And I know, if I was up there, I would have smiled. But, if I didn’t smile, they’d say, ‘He was terrible. He couldn’t take it.’ Yet, because I would smile, they’d say, ‘What was he smiling about?’ There’s no way to win with those people.”

Or maybe, including the audience as their advocate in the 1st Person Plural.

“We could have been up there tonight smiling like we love it when they’re hitting us, shot after shot. Those people, they hate our guts,” he added. “And you know, we’ve got to smile. When we don’t smile, they say, ‘They were terrible. They couldn’t take it.’ Yet, because we would smile, they’ll say, ‘What were they smiling about?’ We know there’s no way to win with those people.”

Or the 2nd Person

“You could have been up there tonight smiling like you love when they’re hitting you, shot after shot. These people, they hate your guts,” he added. “And you know, you’ve got to smile. And if you don’t smile, they say, ‘You were terrible. You couldn’t take it.’ Yet, if you do smile, they’ll say, ‘What were you smiling about?’ You know, there’s no way for you to win with those people.”

I don’t know if we are lucky that he is this incoherent and inarticulate.

• Osirisopto says:

Clarity of thought and brevity of word is not “red meat”.

• MDavis says:

Interesting point. “I could be up there tonight smiling like I love when they’re hitting you…” This switched to second person as soon as the fantasy got painful. I suggest a dissociative disorder of some kind. Not full-blown DID (honestly, I don’t think he has the necessary creative IQ to pull that off) but a tendency to distance himself from anything that sounds painful. It’s like he cannot bear the very thought of being laughed at, like it causes him physical pain to even think about it so he uses grammar tricks to distance himself from the very idea that his beautiful thick skin could be subject to laughter or mockery.