‘Nyet Collusion’ — Udsay Trump (or is he Qusay?)

Little Kremlin-on-the-Potomac

CBS News:

“An organization established by an exiled Russian tycoon says it has obtained emails showing collaboration between Russian government officials and the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. in 2016. The lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, also admitted she’s an informant to the Russian attorney general, during an NBC News interview that’s slated to air Friday, according to the New York Times.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she reportedly told NBC. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

But, you know, no collusion.

This entry was posted in Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac, Udsay and Qusay Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to ‘Nyet Collusion’ — Udsay Trump (or is he Qusay?)

1. FelineMama says:

After a while, can’t the trump corrupt family come up with some different vocabulary. Oh, Wait, What AM I Sayin’.!! Word Salad, pass it around.
    No Collusion , here, not. None, Collusion. Never. Uncolluded collusion. Fake Collusion. Treasonous collusion from a leaker collusionist.
    KEEP TALKIN. YOU are doing Mr. Mueller’s work for him.

Plausible Deniability: What is it and how does it work?

• w3ski4me says:

Your ‘denial’ needs to be “plausible”, not wild and crazy. That leaves Deadbeat Donnie in the dust, every time. He even Lies poorly, especially for a compulsive liar.
      w3ski

3. RWW says:

Junior’s Trump Tower meeting was itself collusion, or more accurately Conspiracy Against the U.S., and he and everyone present is guilty of that crime. He was told in advance the lawyer represented the “Crown” Prosecutor of the Russian Government and that the information being peddled was part of the Russian Government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. He took the meeting and took the information. We now know what that information was, despite Junior’s lies and evasions. We also know that in immediate exchange for this information, the GOP platform was amended as a show of good faith to Putin that the campaign was all-in to play ball and do many other favors.

• w3ski4me says:

And, if we had a functioning Justice Department, there just might but some charges to deal with for all that, what I call “Treason”.
      However we have the “evil elf” in charge of our “Justice” and all we get is ‘crickets’.
      “What a world, what a world”
      w3ski

• w3ski4me says:

“There just might “be” some charges”. Sorry about how I butcher the English language, I can only blame Old Age and not paying enough attention in class due to various distractions of teenaged life in the 60’s.
        w3ski

4. Dimitrios says:

“TRUMP JR: THERE IS NOTHING THERE.”

He could be speaking of his intellect, charisma, honor, ethics, honesty, even familial feelings and I could never tell which. However, I can’t wait for the closing minutes of the Trump Administration, when parents, siblings and wedded all try desperately to fling each other under the bus.

At that point, I don’t think Junior will fare well, somehow. (Providing he lasts until then.)