Local Ambulance Chaser Chases National Train Wreck

They say that the camera shows your soul.

Legal genius Rudy Giuliani is joining the legal team of stable genius Comrade Stupid because, well, in his own words (emphasis mine):

“‘I’m going to join the legal team to try to bring this to a resolution,’ Giuliani told The Post. ‘The country deserves it. I’ve got great admiration for President Trump. “I’ve had a long relationship with Bob Mueller. I have great respect for him. He’s done a good job.’ Giuliani, a former US Attorney, served as New York City’s mayor when Mueller was the FBI director. ‘I don’t know yet what’s outstanding. But I don’t think it’s going to take more than a week or two to get a resolution. They’re almost there. “I’m going to ask Mueller, ‘What do you need to wrap it up?’” he said.”

Rudy was an US Attorney and never a defense counsellor, last practiced law, oh, about 29 years ago and has some time on his hands as wife #3 presented him with divorce #3 just a couple of weeks ago. One wonders if Judith gets to keep the wedding tiara?

Prznint Stupid, as we all know, has his choice of the best legal representation in the Little Kremlin-on-the-Potomac matter, who have been beating down the door of 1600 to join the team…say, what?

• John Dowd, the Comrade Stupid’s personal lawyer quit.
  • Ty Cobb, who infamously consulted the Mystical Ouija Board and then declared the Russia probe would be over by Thanksgiving 2017. (Looks like Rudy is getting in on that one. See above.)
  • Joseph diGenova, who peddled  conspiracy theories on Fox News that the F.B.I. and D.O.J. were in COLLUSION!!1! to frame Trump, and his wife (treasonous Scooter Libby’s failed consiglieri Victoria Toensing) decided at the last minute they had other fish to fry.

Popcorn, anyone?

So many geniuses, amiright?

Anyway, now the former slinger of Trump Steaks doesn’t have to represent hisself in court, so that’s a notable improvement.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac, Rudy Giuliani. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Local Ambulance Chaser Chases National Train Wreck

• ming says:

My first thought was why would anyone willingly associate themselves with this shit show unless they have some exposure themselves.

• Redhand says:

EXACTLY! “No no, wait, I’m the lawyer, you can’t charge me, can you?”

Maybe he’s doing this to smoke out whether there are any charges contemplated against him. One way to kill his “legal representation” right at the start would be for Mueller to say, “Na, ah, you’re a fact witness in our investigation, don’t even thing of gettin’ hired.” Another delicate suggestion would be to say that that, since Ghoul-e-ony and T-Rump are friends, there’s a possible conflict of interest. (AT the very least, it’s poor judgment.)

Minor disclaimer, I ARE a lawyer, FWIW.

Those are two ethical red flags right up front, not that any of these fucks gives a damn about “ethics,” “Ah, wuz-dat?” But the really comical thing is that Rudy apparently thinks he can schmooze and bullshit his way into getting Mueller to drop the case “for the good of the country,” OMFG!

Good luck with that, you old whore.

1. RWW says:

Nosferatu should be under investigation himself. Maybe he can negotiate his own felonies down to misdemeanors?

His weekly fee will be one whore unit. $130K. Same as in town.

3. Bruce388 says:

“I’m going to ask Mueller, ‘What do you need to wrap it up?’” Some guilty pleas and we could all take off for the weekend.

4. YellowDog says:

I expect Giuliani will spend most of his lawyering time on Fox, presenting himself as a savior.

5. Pyed Typer says:

I suppose Giuliani’s time as America’s Mayor is wearing a bit thin and that he is looking for some kind of fortuitous personal opprobrium by thrusting himself into the contretemps presently agitating Washington.

6. Pat Day says:

My solace in reading this post is the assurance that with RUDY- RUDY- RUDY on the team that we can rest comfortably knowing that Dear Leader wil go down in a manner that will make the Hindenburg look like a match dropped after lighting Bogey’s cigarette in Casa Blanca!!!!

7. osirisopto says:

I don’t think a judge will find a noun, a verb and 9/11 to be a convincing argument when Rudy asks to suspend Muellers investigation until construction on Trump Tower Vladivostok is complete.