Grifters Gotta Grift

It wobbles but it won’t slow down

Our old pal Mooselini has a new angle: She is now an Instagram Influencer:

Former Republican vice presidential nominee and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin shared a photo of a “skinny tea” along with a discount code for 15% off for the brand to her more than 25,000 Instagram followers Wednesday.

“Palin wrote in her caption, “As a busy 🏒mom I need all the energy I can get, but coffee makes me crash mid-day and I dread feeling sluggish (and sometimes not so super kid-friendly!). After visiting Bristol recently, she raved about the @teamiblends skinny tea that she swears by and has been using forever, so I gave the teas a shot – Amazing! My new coffee replacement for a few weeks now! I travel a lot, plus we do so many outdoor activities requiring lots of energy – the teas help and actually let me keep up with Trig 🏃 It’s easy to take the tea everywhere after filling up my tumbler in the morning. So easy! No need to add sugar because it’s so good 😘 You can use code PALIN for 15% off your order! #thankyouteami”

Totally believe she wrote that herself. You can tell because, um. Wait. It’ll come to me.

“Carly Halvin, social media manager for Teami, wrote in an email, “Sarah Palin has been a customer of our brand since 2016. Her and her family all use and love Teami Blends. We are very lucky that she chose to share her Teami experience with her audience.”

For a nominal fee?

“Halvin did not answer a question about whether Palin was paid for the post.”

Those Naughty Monkey shoes don’t pay for themselves (usually the RNC does), so you betcha she was paid for that. But as always, there might be legal issues where’er Mooselini goes:

The Federal Trade Commission requires influencers to disclose their relationship to a brand if they endorse or promote it on social media. This is often seen with the hashtag #ad, #spon, or #sponsored in the caption, which Palin did not include in hers.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Fran)

This entry was posted in Grifters Gotta Grift, Mooselini. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Grifters Gotta Grift

1. RWW says:

So Palin’s been a customer of the brand since 2016 but only “recently” visited Bristol The Chaste and decided to drink the goddamn tea? That’s a dedicated spokesperson… uhh customer!

2. YellowDog says:

Caribou Barbie doesn’t do anything unless she gets paid. She always needs money for payoffs (secrets aren’t free), bail money for Track, birth control for Barstool (mostly unused), and beer money for her purse holder Todd the pimp. Unfortunately for her, she is so far down the food chain that she can only score internet ads for woo.

BTW, don’t be surprised if the Palin-bots troll this post. There are still a couple of them left. Some people just won’t stop eating the paint chips.

3. Bruce388 says:

It’s a small sample size, but Brisket’s experience indicates Teami drinkers tend to have unplanned pregnancies.

4. ming says:

Sarah and Brisket have their own signature blend – Its called Tweaker Tea.

5. mcdee says:

There are a number of uncomplimentary nicknames for Sarah. My personal favorite is “Grifter Princess of the Permafrost.”

• ming says:

There are so many good ones it’s hard to pick a favorite

Trailer Trash Barbie
      Princess Snowbilly
      The Wasilla Word Salad Shooter
      Moosalini
      Bible Spice
      Caribou Barbie
      The Tundra Twit
      MILF (Moron I’d Like to Forget)
      The Moosiah
      Joan of Arctic
      The Whore of Babble-on
      Princess Iquitarod
      Snowflake Snooki
      The Klondike Kardashian

Seriously, I could do this all day.

6. Pyed Typer says:

Knowing Brisket Palin, no doubt any skinny tea which she regularly uses contains some component of crystal meth, so Tundra Barbie can keep up with Trig. The question is, can Trig keep up with The Boreal Narcissus. or at least her tweaking.

7. FelineMama says:

“Busy MOM??!” So that’s what she’s been up to. Was wondering. AH, no more energy to fly around in helicopters killing animals? BITCH!

8. Pyed Typer says:

I believe that is Migraine’s name for the next Trumpspawn..

9. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Her and her family all use and love Teami Blends.

Christ, who proofreads her shit?