Babs-the-Impaler Has Left The Building (UPDATED)

Praying that there is no hell

The most polite gentleman in the world, Scissorhead TommySpoon, is gonna be disappointed in me, because I have nothing nice to say about the late first lady, Babs-the-Impaler. My polite version is that she was not a force for good.

Besides giving birth to, and raising, a nest of cambions, crooks, and out-right thieves the likes of which the world has never before known (Hi Chimpy! Hi JEB!, Hi Doro, Hi Silverado, Hi Marv!), she was a special kind of monster herself.

Her amused proclamations during the unfolding Katrina disaster:

“Almost everyone I’ve talked to says, ‘We’re going to move to Houston.’ What I’m hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality.

“And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them.”

It’s really an two-fer, spoken by an entitled racist ghoul: which is pretty scary is almost never remembered, because everyone focuses on the Marie Antoinette-like let-them-eat-cake-in-the-Astrodome surrounded by dead bodies and raw sewage.

So the official hagiography is that she was down-to-earth, broccolli apologist, fake pearls, and literacy-focused, a loving mother and wife. But the literacy was as fake as the pop-beads. It was a thousand-points-of-light P.R. to counter Nancy’s War on Drugs. Babs’ idea to show Chimpy the pickle jar is about all you need to know about the motherhood part. And whatever horrors happened in that marriage should remain unknown; the truly curious can always rent Rosemary’s Baby for a loose outline.

There’s a certain amount of rose-colored glasses we all are allowed to peer through, and nostalgia is a great blur-er (is too a word!), and certainly the Poppy Bush kinder-gentler era seems like a golden time compared to now (unless you were an Iraqi), but never forget that he (and she) were part of the Reagan VooDoo Economics, trickle-down, screw-the-poor, grasping gang of thieves that put us in our current tragedy. Yes, they were Never Trump, but that is only because they were Always Bush and wanted ¡JEB! to put the Bush Crime Family back in power.

PS – Babs-the-Impaler, while on her deathbed said to the doctors in attendance that George turned out the way he did because she smoked and drank while she was pregnant.

So, this was working very well for him.

Mean as a snake until the very end. Seriously, what kind of monster would leave that behind to haunt her kid.

This entry was posted in Chimpy's Crime Family. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Babs-the-Impaler Has Left The Building (UPDATED)

1. Ellis Weiner says:

Hear hear. And so say all, or anyway most, of us.

2. Bruce388 says:

Babs fit right in with the Bush clan. She must have been thrilled about Jeb marrying a señorita from south of the border. But Columba proved her worth when she got busted by Customs inspectors, which no doubt raised Babs’ opinion of her.

3. donnah says:

Born of privilege, married into more of it, Barbara was brash and outspoken, self-centered, and mean-spirited. Her quote about “not troubling her beautiful mind” will always be what I remember her by. And no thanks for your spoiled, rotten kids.

4. RWW says:

Agreed! She called Geraldine Ferraro a “bee with an itch” in front of the cameras back when that was the equivalent of today’s Trumpian insults. I never bought her “nice grandma” act.

5. Steve-O says:

Guess that means I can revisit my favorite Bars joke:
    What does Barbara Bush do with her old clothes?
    She wears them.
    Thank You! Tip you waitstaff and try the vegan veal substitute!

6. Scotto says:

Babs-the-impaler is nice, but always thought of her as “The Iguana”

7. but you couldn’t tell from the lavish tongue bathing going on in the Nooz, Dog help us when Shrub Senior kicks.

8. She was a Pierce, descendant of a bad president from Ohio, and rumor has it her mother was friends (if not lovers) with Aleister Crowley in Paris. I just think that family was inbred like all aristocratic families (see also the DuPonts), which explains why all her sons are idiots.

9. w3ski4me says:

I hate to speak evil of the dead but in this case, She Was Evil. “Babs the Impaler”, wasn’t that a Bartcop quote? He used it often enough. It is really sickening, seeing all these “A kind and Gentle Soul” remembrances of her. She was neither.
    w3ski

10. Retiredeng says:

My old school buddy referred to her as “Frau Über Bitch”.

11. Osirisopto says:

The world is a kinder, gentler place today.

12. Nora Daly says:

Needed to be said!

13. kathywompus says:

May Babs spend eternity in the fetid Astrodome with all her greedy racist pals.

Waaay back in February of 1993, I got my first earful of Rush Limpballs.

I was trapped in a car with some co-workers, driven by the vendor of this $100K machine we supposedly needed as this new kind of crap spewed from the radio. Didn’t pay it much attention, I was just a technician so knew just to STFU.

Vendor suddenly goes off on this rant about how “Rush is Right!!!” and informs us that Traitor Poppy Bush THREW the election because Babs the Impaler had been diagnosed with a terminal disease and she wouldn’t live out the year.

Shows what good health care can do 🙂

14. vonBeavis says:

Points for using cambions in a sentence.

15. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

No need to pull any punches, she was a nasty bit of work. That bit about ‘not troubling my beautiful mind’ with bodybags and casualty statistics on the eve of her son’s war on innocent Iraqis was horrific.