The Morning Quote(s) — UPDATED

Sean pines away his days.

“My questions exclusively almost focused on real estate. I have said many times on air, I hate the stock market — I prefer real estate. Michael knows real estate.” –Sean Hannity

“For instance.” Hannity did not say, “I asked Cohen if he would take out a $130,000 home equity loan for me, too/also?”

UPDATE 1: WSJ

“Speaking on his radio show Monday, Mr. Hannity said he hadn’t paid Mr. Cohen legal fees but that ‘I might have handed him 10 bucks’ and asked for attorney-privilege on certain issues.”

So cold, hard, untraceable cash, eh?

This entry was posted in Almost Legal Advisor, Mikhail Cohen, Sean Hannity. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The Morning Quote(s) — UPDATED

1. YellowDog says:

All that tells us is Cohen’s price. I’d have thought $2 would be sufficient.

Receipts or it didn’t happen.

3. Sir Nigel says:

I think Michael may soon be an expert in 6 ft. by 8 ft. real estate.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

“My questions exclusively almost focused on real estate.”

5. moeman says:

He left it on the dresser.

6. StonyPillow says:

It was all about Sean “staking” a “claim”, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

7. StonyPillow says:

And Trump lent his lawyer’s advice out as a favor to his bestest evah cheerleader. I’m sure Sean has a receipt for the $10, to keep Cohen and Rump honest. Honor amongst beeves.

8. YellowDog says:

Hannity’s original explanation was carefully parsed, leaving a gaping hole into which an NDA would fit nicely.
    “Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees. I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective.”
    It was not a matter, which is a term used to refer to court cases, there was no retainer paid, and Cohen never sent him a bill. If Cohen received a percentage of a payoff in exchange for arranging the payoff and using one of his boilerplate NDA’s, would that count as a legal fee? The rest of the statement is a non sequitur as it could stand alone as an explanation. Hannity no doubt paid some legal fees for the the production of that statement.

• RWW says:

Right. The same way that Trump/Dennison wasn’t a party to the Stormy NDA, didn’t sign, didn’t pay, didn’t even know… Makes you wonder what alias Hannity used. I vote for Marty Manatee