Because We Love A Good Apology…

This is a Master Class in passive voice:

In case you missed it, Bevin said that protesting public school teachers:

“Children were harmed — some physically, some sexually, some were introduced to drugs for the first time — because they were vulnerable and left alone.”

That was a bravo performance.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Because We Love A Good Apology…

1. Nora Daly says:

Hell of a projection from the party that knows how!

Does he understand the words that are coming out of his mouth?

3. TheMatch says:

To quote Mike Malloy, “God I hate these people.”

4. E.A. Blair says:

“I know this is true because I harmed, molested and drugged them myself.”

5. jimbo57 says:

While Matt Bevin was “apologizing”, somebody touched me in my uh-oh place…

6. Mary says:

What’s with the hair?

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

What we have heeyah… is a failya to miscommunicate.

8. paul fredine says:

that was an apology? he rambled so much i forgot what he was talking about and i’m guessing he did too/also. maybe that was his intention, bore ’em with confusion and they’ll forget why you showed up in the first place.

9. Sirius Lunacy says:

He didn’t really apologize, he just went with the usual RW you-a culpa. Basically it goes – If you were offended by what I said then you misunderstood me and I didn’t mean what you think you heard. However, if you liked what I said then I meant every word of it.

10. A.J. says:

“…and so for those of YOU WHO UNDERSTOOD what I was saying, thank you, I appreciate that you do. But clearly a TREMENDOUS number of people DID NOT FULLY APPRECIATE what it was that I was communicating or what I was trying to say, and I hurt a lot of people. Many people have been CONFUSED, or hurt, or just MISUNDERSTAND what it was I was truing to communicate.”

Translation: It’s all your fault. You are too stew-pud to understand. Now back to our regular programing….

11. Pyed Typer says:

Sister Sarah may be a gold medalist at word salad, but no one can stir up a good old-fashioned word-stew like Matthew Bevin. By the time you have strained to pass the sludge he speaks in an orderly fashion through your ear-holes, you have entirely forgotten that he has proclaimed teachers asking for a livable wage responsible for Little Wingnutsy Jr, being sexually assaulted and hooked on drugs.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w