Dignitude!

Seething Rage.
(image courtesy Scissorhead MonkeyFister)

Comrade Stupid clearly has heard about Comey’s book:

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Dignitude!

This tweet will also go down in history, along with all of the others, and after Donnie Dorko is long gone historians will use them to compare and contrast the many faces of Donald Trump (R-The Weak and Untruthful Slimeball),

2. RWW says:

Elmira Gantry is in full meltdown right now re Comey. The guys in white coats need to throw a net over her and drag her off to the loony bin.

3. FelineMama says:

Oh, donnie, better not Fire your tweeter authors. You’d be in deeper Doo-Doo! What would you do? SAD!!!!!

• osirisopto says:

What would he do?

He’s already implicated himself in just about everything Mueller is investigating, risked nuclear war with N.Korea, insulted his A.G.and just about everyone else, supported nazism, harassed his staff, and threatened his boss.

The only things left for him to do on tweeter is confess and post dick pics.

I’ll let you guys tell me which he does first.

• FelineMama says:

I don’t think it would be “dick pics”. HIS OWN!?! HA!! He’s not in to humiliation. Of course, he could find some Very Fine Healthy Looking Penises to post! Confess?! “I cannot tell a lie,Obama is at the bottom of ALL this!”

4. Bruce388 says:

“…untruthful slime ball…” I feel so lucky to have this level of eloquence back in the White House, or whatever they call it, after the tongue-tied years of Obama.

• Pyed Typer says:

I just wish the Orange Dumpster Fire was a better speller. I don’t mean I expect him to be able to spell kakistocracy, but he’s been to Prep School, so I really think he should know that slimeball is one word.

5. HarpoSnarx says:

Gawd ALWAYS with the projection . . . will not Whore Media rid us of this disgraceful teevee show?

6. Beth says:

I guess if I have to pick I’d say that I dislike Trump more than Comey … but it’s a close race to the bottom.

7. A.J. says:

“Leaker and liar.”

Said the guy who pardoned a guy who was CONVICTED of leaking classified information.
    Said the guy who gave “Code-Word” intelligence to a Russian foreign minister, and a Russian ambassador.
    Said the guy whose national security adviser took money from Russia and failed to disclose it.
    Said the guy whose campaign CEO failed to disclose his business ties to an Egyptian businessman.
    Said the guy who put his businesses in a trust run by his sons that is “revocable”, i.e., it can be changed at any time.
    Said the guy who has documented associations with the Gambino and Genovese crime families.
    Said the guy who has documented associations with vicious killer and Atlantic City mob boss, Nicky Scarfo.
    Said the guy who was the subject in a State of NJ bribery investigation in 1979.
    Said the guy who lied to the NJ Gambling Commission in his bid to build an Atlantic City casino.
    Said the guy who cheated on wife #1 with wife #2 before he cheated on her with wife #3 whom he also cheated on. Multiple times!
    Said the guy who, since 2006, never donated even one dollar to his bogus “Foundation”.
    Said the guy whose son-in-law gave Top-Secret information to Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince, who then bragged that he had said son-in-law, “in his pocket.”
    Said the guy whose son-in-law backed a blockade against Qatar because the Qataris refused to invest in his family’s distressed 5th Ave. property.
    Said the guy whose son-in-law failed to disclose his contacts with Russia when applying for his top-secret clearance.
    Said the guy whose son-in-law has been named by the FBI as a ‘Person of Interest’ in an investigation about Russia.
    Said the guy whose son-in-law failed to disclose he had outstanding loans “totaling at least $1 billion” from various lenders.

And that’s not even half my list.