Farce and Unbalanced

The Reliable Sources email thingie alerts us to a strange moment last night:

The other day I said that the line where Fox News ends and where President Trump begins is getting blurrier by the day. Trump illustrated this really well on Wednesday night. At 8:48pm, he tweeted out, “Big show tonight on @SeanHannity! 9:00 P.M. on @FoxNews.” Any reasonable person would wonder if the two men talked before showtime. Did Trump know what was coming? Hannity said no in a tweet directed at “the Fake news industrial complex:” He said Trump “was not given ANY heads up on my monologue.”

The laddie doth protest too much, methinks.

Sean Hannity

From the very beginning of his career, Hannity has been nothing but a fraud. He wasn’t even a student at UCSB when he was fired from the student run radio station. If you think that the Bat Phone from the Oval Office to Fox News wasn’t flashing, I got a bridge for sale in SF, cheap.

This entry was posted in Fox News, Sean Hannity, Talentless Hacks. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Farce and Unbalanced

1. You gotta love how his putative boss, Rod Rosenstein, Acting Attorney General of the US, and Loretta Lynch, the duly appointed Attorney General of the US … worked for him… And I can’t quite make it out,, but is that Senator Harry Reid in the upper right hand corner???

Also, too, ol’ Sean is looking a mite puffy these days, isn’t he?

Hannity is looking puffy. I’m guessing he’s a whiskey man, not that that has anything to do with it.

• Bruce388 says:

One might say Hannity is starting to look Limbaughesque. Maybe he’s adopted the Trump diet of Big Macs.

• Kent Fossgreen says:

Sean is campaigning to become the picture next to the word “meathead” in Webster’s.

2. YellowDog says:

Jimmy Breslin must be rolling in his grave. He could write a sequel with 45* as the capo di tutti capi of the Gang that Couldn’t Shoot Straight. Call it The Gang that Shot Itself in the Foot, Repeatedly.

3. Redhand says:

I agree he doesn’t “look well.” John Barleycorn must be at work big time behind the scenes.

I wonder if were going to get any sparkling commentary from Sean about Trump’s tacit admission that the Pee tape exists. While I am no admirer of Comey, I would go for his “crime family” versus the real crime family that Sean is fluffing any day. That chart with the red yarn it looks positively insane. He actually has a picture of Mueller on it?! It’s something right out of “A Beautiful Mind.”

“Sure, Sean. OK. Put down that bottle. Put down that gun. And please place the ball of red yarn on the desk. Now keep calm.

Let’s assume, as I pray, the Trump goes down in flames and utter disgrace is the corrupt crime boss and traitor that he is. I’m wondering what life will be like for dear Sean after it becomes bigly obvious that he backed the wrong horse?

4. RWW says:

Puffy Sean just launched the Red Yarn Conspiracy. Merely connect any two photos of any two people with a strand of red yarn and Poof! you have a proven conspiratorial link. But that Russia thing with actual meetings held in actual places and actual documents and data exchanged and actual plans and plots hatched and executed…NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION!!!!11!!!!1!