Oops There Goes Another Rubber Tree Plant

It’s a timeless story of redemption and resurrection:

Yup, He has risen. Call Orkin.

This entry was posted in Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Oops There Goes Another Rubber Tree Plant

1. Nancy North says:

OMG. I’ve never heard of this guy. OMG. I couldn’t stop watching – but I definitely sped it up quite a bit – couldn’t take 5.5 minutes of this. I’ve never seen/heard anything like that. I should be able to think of something really funny – but I can’t. It’s just too bizarre. “Orkin” will have to do. Just…omg.

2. Sir Nigel says:

And the Lord named the ant Adam. The ant, basking in the healing glow of the Spirit, exclaimed “Goody Two Shoes!” and went in search of a Kosher picnic.

3. ming says:

Oh FFS. I got as far as the tsunami stopped and went the other way. It’s like some type of divine wave interference phenomenon that they don’t teach in freshman Physics. I can only assume that the canceling wave shoots out of Amedia’s ass.

4. FelineMama says:

I can’t help but think of the movies in the ’50’s, where grasshopper, Ants, due to atomic testing, became HUGE & a menace. I’m ready. Orkin, are you up for this??? Bring It On!! Love this sayin’.

And the ant crawled up into his palm and rose up and said ‘Thank you for saving my life’. And the Pastor clapped for joy, killing the ant for good this time. Stay tuned for the sequel.

6. Pyed Typer says:

I know only two things about Frank Amedia, but those I shall never forget. First, that he has an extremely rich fantasy life, and second, that he is weirder than a snake’s garter belt.

7. Rocky's Daddy says:

Was waiting for the part where the Holy Spirit – – in the form of a dove, dontcha know – – swept down and took the ant right off this whacko’s finger as a snack. Hey, Frankie: people who hear voices in their heads are either in in serious need of meds or, like you, “religious” con men.

8. paul fredine says:

he was right about one thing: nobody in his right mind could make things like that up. this guy is nuttier than squirrel shit.

9. another Mike says:

It was all sillystring, goofy crazy, until: “this was a smart ant, it was a Jewish ant, I named it Yaakov” (around 2:35). Kind of took the fun out of it.

These people suck.