News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

You know why drag queens like big glasses?

ALIPAC wants Ann Coulter in 2020 Goat Rodeo

I cannot even…

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Ann Coulter, Talentless Hacks. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Ted Crus is praying right now…”At last! Someone who’s hated more than me!”

2. donnah says:

A disastrous money-grubbing moron in the White House, to be followed by a soulless ghoul? I’m booking a flight to any other country on the globe.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

They’ll just run her to make Vulgarmort look less odious.

4. ming says:

Oh why the heck not? I mean, can it get any crazier? Maybe she could get Laura Ingraham or Dana Loesch as a running mate. That would certainly give the fox news demographic a big chubby. I swear to dog that I’m going to need a new liver to keep drinking at this level until 2024.

• vonBeavis says:

Dry gin martini, two olives, please. Stirred so as not to bruise the gin. I’m getting in line behind you for the new liver if we don’t see the impeachment of the orange sphincter well before 2020, let alone 2024.

5. Pyed Typer says:

At least you must admit to yourself, she really does LOOK like a goat.

6. mudshark says:

Well, at least she see’s that comrade trump is a full blown liar now. The part that doesn’t make sense is, she said she’s do it all over again. Now, the definition of insanity is………………

7. Condi says:

Certainly fits the president*’s pay to play administration…

8. paul fredine says:

and magda goebbels gives a thumbs up from hell.

9. Osirisopto says:

The biggest crooks in conservative culture are their joke writers. They make trump look like a choir boy.

• vonBeavis says:

I saw this years ago. An absolutely terrible response to the real, ironic comedy of the Daily Show. The overly-amused shills offstage desperately laugh at the most unfunny garbage labeled as humor. And in comes trAnne, wearing his usual skanky black sleeveless dress. My eyes!

10. vonBeavis says:

Thanks a lot, Tengrain. Now I have to go bleach my eyes.