Morality: Compare and Contrast, Xristian Style!

Four out of Five Men Agree that there is no War on Women

This is rather amazing to me:

It doesn’t matter if a president is adulterous

The author, Dennis Prager, “is a nationally syndicated radio show host and creator of PragerUniversity.Com. His latest book is ‘The Ten Commandments: Still the Best Moral Code.'” And you’ll see that the 6th Commandment is not absolute. Seriously, he says that:

“Let me give an example of when adultery would be a lower-grade sin…”

So, there’s a sliding scale? Moral relativism?

“I have considerably more moral contempt for the media’s and the left’s obsession with Stormy Daniels than I do for Donald Trump for his alleged night of sinful sex with her.”

And now let’s contrast with this article from The Christian Post:

Evangelical Leaders: Trump Showed ‘Moment of Weakness’ by Signing ‘Immoral’ Spending Bill

So, just to be clear: boinking assorted women not your wife, totally OK. Passing a bill that DOES NOT take money away from women’s health, totally a sin.

Got It.

This entry was posted in Choice, Forced Birth, sexism, Theocrats, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Morality: Compare and Contrast, Xristian Style!

1. Bruce388 says:

Anything Trump does is lower grade.

Um, what was Dennis Prager’s thoughts during the Clinton Presidency? Consistently Christian, I’m sure.

3. The kinds of logical/theological knots these people are twisting themselves into to justify their simultaneous profession of ‘Christianity’ and the things they support is making the Gordian Knot look like a toddler’s attempt at tying their shoelaces.

4. tomshefchik says:

Prager’s a POS. He has moral contempt for the media’s and the left for our interest in why the Fake President is lying about Stormy Daniels? Well isn’t that CONVENIENT! He’s a bloated know-nothing fool.

5. RWW says:

Oh look, another fake University. This one’s specialty is fake degrees in Moral Contempt.

• osirisopto says:

I took a chance and looked it over the offerings at Prager U. I found this:

“I Learned More at McDonald’s Than at College
      Olivia Legaspi 3.2M”

Self awareness. How does it work?

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

I thought they were the ten COMMANDMENTS, apparently they are just the ten suggestions.

7. Pyed Typer says:

The trouble with these Xristians is they never read their User’s Guide for comprehension.