News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Stefan Molyneux tells us what really killed 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida in a mass murder:

“The fact is that it was not fundamentally a gun that killed those kids in the school in Florida. What killed those kids was political correctness.”

This entry was posted in Guns! Guns! Guns!. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. HarpoSnarx says:

“What killed those kids was political correctness”
    Gee the excretable Gooper gets one right: “MAH GAWD GIVEN GUN RIGHTS!” political correctness did cause those kids’ deaths.

2. No, I’m pretty sure it was the 5.56mm high-velocity steel-jacketed slugs fired from a military weapon.

That’s what the autopsies say anyway…

3. Bruce388 says:

Nothing says political correctness like a pissed off teenager, an AR-15, and 30-round clips.

4. Osirisopto says:

Watch what you say or he might get politically correct on your ass.

Hey M8, since you have not yet assimilated into our culture, school records and arrest records are two separate thingies. I know we appear to be a Police State but teachers don’t have the authority to make arrests. At least not yet. Bless your heart.

6. A.J. says:

I have it on good authority it’s all Obama’s fault. Like Ebola. The entire national debt. All our racial problems. And so much more….

7. Redhand says:

I have trouble even beginning to wrap my mind around the idea that anyone, I mean anyone could be this fucking stupid.

8. paul fredine says:

it would be considered politically correct for me not to call you an idiot out loud so i didn’t but, damn, you didn’t explode. maybe i’m not doing politically correct right or i just didn’t load it correctly. can political correctness jam if not properly loaded/used?

9. RWW says:

Yes, the “political correctness” of placing “gun rights” above all others did indeed cause these deaths and untold others.