The Laddie Doth Protest Too Much

Little Kremlin-on-the-Potomac

Comrade Preznint Stupid picks his fights carefully.

Just like all the A-list performers who demanded to be included in your inauguration? But I interrupted. Please continue

You may recall that last week, Prznint Stupid’s lead lawyer, John Dowd, resigned shortly after Stupid announced that Pravda Fox News’ husband-wife tag-team ambulance chasers Joe diDenova and Victoria Toensing (Yes. That. Toensing.) would join the team. Judge Judy and Judge Napolitano were busy?

But, you know, high-profile lawyers are rushing to join the team… say, what?

So I guess it really is like the A-list performers who wouldn’t be associated with your inauguration, eh Comrade?

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Laddie Doth Protest Too Much

1. Dennis Cole says:

Maybe someone should check the bushes outside the East Room, where Sean Spicer tried to hide. I bet you will find those sneaky lawyers! (They’re just a bit shy,is all.)

2. Steve-O says:

To be fair, even lawyers like to get paid, and tRump has a reputation of stiffing the help.

3. Osirisopto says:

It’s been my experience that attorneys generally refuse to take cases that can’t be won.

I’d like to believe they are great patriots, but it’s easier to believe they aren’t stupid.

Who could have possibly predicted that the boy who cries wolf via twitter would ever have trouble finding help? Boggles the mind.

5. “some are conflicted”

Yes, I believe the conflict is between choosing an 10 foot or going for the jumbo 12 foot pole.

6. Bruce388 says:

A quote I saw: “He doesn’t listen and he doesn’t pay.”

Too bad Ted Nugent or Sarah Palin never went to law school.

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

People who are seeking fortune want to get paid.

8. RWW says:

There’s always Douchowitz

9. MDavis says:

….lawyer or law firm will take months to get up to speed (if for no other reason than they can bill more), which is unfair to our great country –

So is he planning on stiffing his lawyers or is he planning on having the US Treasury pay them? I am so confused, here.

10. buckobear says:

After he’s jailed, he can get plenty of legal advice from all the other innocent residents, eh ?

11. Sir Nigel says:

I hear he’s inquiring about Joe Pesci’s availability.

12. Pingback: Aww, Donald Trump Can't Find A Lawyer – NEWSFUZZ