‘We Deny Everything, Including Our Denials’, They Denied.

White House’s Truth Teller, Elmira Gantry Huckabee-Sanders

Just a reminder that when the White House denies something, it is about a week later that the something it denies happens: I want to call it a Huckabee Unit. Not very original, I know, but there seems to be some truth in it. It sort of is like the way Candidate Stupid always was saying in two weeks… and then nothing would happen, whatever it was would slip off their to-do list.

Anyway, this little twit-tweet convo struck me as insightful:

And we get some interesting perspective from Maggie Haberman:

As you may recall a week or so ago, I called out the feckless media for playing the gossip girl game, who’s in/out, and so on, instead of focusing on policy and issues of substance. This back and forth Tweet confirms that it really all does rot from the head. I still wish that the media would quit focusing on personality (that’s the job of us foul-mouthed, vituperative bloggers of the Left) , but maybe that’s all there is in our Reality Teevee administration?

And in the Fourth Reich, as we all know, there is no thoughtfulness about policy: it is all about the grifting.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, media. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to ‘We Deny Everything, Including Our Denials’, They Denied.

1. w3ski4me says:

So much Criminality loosely covered by loose layers of flaky shiny bullshit that distracts.
    I know “if wishes were horses we’d all be riding” but Damned, we need a responsible News Service in our Country. I believe that was an agreed upon part of our Founding but, where have they gone?
    Yea, “Down the Tubes”, in more ways than one.
    w3ski

2. w3ski4me says:

So much Criminality loosely covered by layers of flaky, shiny, bullshit, that distracts.
    Yea, “Down the Tubes”, in more ways than one.
    w3ski

I want my country back.

4. RWW says:

You mean our intelligent newspeople haven’t figured out yet that they need to label every statement issued by the White House as an absolute lie until it’s proven otherwise?

5. donnah says:

FFS, every time I see a photo of Sarah Huckabitch, I think it’s Halloween! She’s a scary mix of pumpkinhead and witch. And she has bats in her belfry and a soul as black as pitch. I think there’s a poem in there somewhere…

6. HarpoSnarx says:

Who knew Gomerette is the hottie of that petri dish.

7. Sir Nigel says:

Trump’s “we’ll see in 2 weeks” is called a “Donaldodge”. Press briefings are a total waste of time. No questions answered and multiple lies spoken. I’d love to see Possum Queen show up one day to no one in the briefing room.