Paddling Kids Who Refuse To Be Shot At, Cont.

(Gun) Smoke and Mirrors From the NRA

The other day we noted that some of the kids who walked out of school for 17 minutes in protest of mass shootings returned to class only to find spankings awaiting them.

Guess what? They were OK with that.

The kids from the Mass Shooting Generation continue to impress:

“Wylie Greer told CNN that only he and two other students walked out, and while they were sitting outside the school building, the principal approached and asked if they knew “there would be consequences” for their action.

“They said yes, Greer said, and returned to class. The 17-year-old senior discovered he had a choice of discipline: two days of in-school suspension or two swats with a wooden paddle.

“Those choices surprised him, Greer said, but he picked the paddle with the support of his parents. Greer said taking the paddling “was the noble and right thing to do in this scenario.”

“In my mind, the in-school suspension was essentially conceding to sitting down and shutting up, which is what the admin and school wanted to happen, to keep it quiet almost,” Greer said. “I felt if I stood up and took the punishment in an honorable way, that it was better than doing what they wanted me to do which is shut up and go on with our lives. I don’t think that they expected me to take the corporal punishment.”

This entry was posted in Guns! Guns! Guns! and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Paddling Kids Who Refuse To Be Shot At, Cont.

1. Pingback: The Beatings Will Continue | Mock Paper Scissors

2. Ten Bears says:

Turning your back on it is the ultimate gesture of disrespect. Seriously, how hard can you swat a full grown adult with a ping-pong paddle? Not necessarily look him in the eye knowing full well he could probably break you in two as he sticks his ass in your face and says “go ahead, cocksucker, swat me.”

3. Feline Mama says:

UN-F*****G Believable!! Not only kids have to worry about killed going to school, they now have to be spanked for sticking up for themselves. I thought corporal punishment went out in the 1950’s. Do nuns still “ruler’ the kids?

4. osirisopto says:

“Don’t like idea of being killed for a profit? I’ll teach you a lesson you won’t forget.”

I hope the “kids” run for office.

And win.

5. Sir Nigel says:

6. HarpoSnarx says:

Them thar Goopers are getting more violent every day.

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

The world is watching, and these adults are looking like monsters.

8. ming says:

There would certainly be consequences if some asshole paddled my kid for standing up for his beliefs.

9. paul fredine says:

he’s right. had he taken the suspension it wouldn’t be getting the publicity the spanking is. also it’s putting a spotlight on the practices being engaged by these regressive turds in arkansas. i’d say that maybe this will lead them to change but i doubt it. they probably still believe in slapping the little lady when she speaks her mind and doesn’t have dinner ready on time.

10. RobGinChicago says:

Let me get this straight… These “adults” want to punish teens who protest violence perpetrated against them by perpetrating even more violence against them. OK, got it (Fucking morons!)