Bad Signs, Cont.

cook books

I always said that my punk rock band would be called Jeffrey Dahmer’s Lunchbox.

This entry was posted in Bad Signs. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Bad Signs, Cont.

1. Abu Scooter says:

Uh, oh. Does this mean the Kanamit now own Barnes and Noble?

2. Nora Daly says:

3. Bruce388 says:

Pair it with a nice chianti.

4. w3ski4me says:

I can never forget the old Rod Serling’s Twilight Zone. Where the Aliens came to earth and gave us their Great Book called :”To Serve Man”, that we could just not translate at first. Thousands of willing humans left for their Alien Planet to be “served”. But at the very end, the Great Book of Wisdom was translated, and it was a cookbook for human meat, “To serve Man”. I will Never forget that lesson.

• Ten Bears says:

I have blogswarmed this: Far the more likely thousands upon thousands of cavernous spacecraft, vast slaughter-houses piloted by ravenous vaguely reptilian creatures, replete with horns and folked tail, intent not as benevolent overseers of the demise of this world and our current iteration in human evolution and our children’s evolution onto the next iteration of humanity but as ravenous reptilian creatures… you know, hungry lizards.

We did, afterall, invite them to “Come Eat!”

• E.A. Blair says:

It was a short story (by Damon Knight) long before The Twilight Zone made it famous. Give credit (to the author) where credit is sue.

5. Feline Mama says:

I always wondered if they used cookbooks in Soylent Green or they just made up recipes.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s