Echoes of Poppy Bush

Not since Poppy Bush read his stage cues have I seen anyone so clueless as Comrade Stupid:

He needed a cue card to say that he’s heard you? Jeebus.

The embroidered 45 on his cuff makes it art.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Guns! Guns! Guns!. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Echoes of Poppy Bush

1. donnah says:

Trump, note to self:
    Fake tears in bottle in inside upper jacket pocket
    Remember to turn head and nod sympathetically, give firm handshake and pat on shoulder
    Say “I hear you”, try to keep from smiling and giving the thumbs up

• MDavis says:

No, please, no handshake! He’ll do one of those stupid dominance handshakes. Or… maybe, fine, stupid dominance handshake and give it a lot of airplay.

2. Worse, I don’t believe he actually said it…I’m now wondering not if he’s insane, or senile, but instead is a violent alien criminal wearing a human suit: https://33hpwq10j9luq8gl43e62q4e-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/0RpDEAdvh6nL61L8m.jpg

• Feline Mama says:

Remember the TV series “V”? You had to have been wearing special sunglasses to uncover the alien. Nothing would phase this 69 Y.O broad anymore.

3. Bruce388 says:

Donnie’s unadorned, stubby little ring finger goes nicely with “Melania? Don’t worry about her.”

• Bruce388 says:

On the bright side: I don’t see anything on there about his historic electoral college victory.

• Feline Mama says:

HE didn’t compose the list, himself. If so, it WOULD’VE been on it. Along with Hillary emails, Obama’s fault, Fake News, & his new anthem “No Collusion”.

• Feline Mama says:

Yeah right, First Lady & son Barron. “Who are you, Who, Who, I Really DON’T want to know!!!!!

4. Feline Mama says:

#2 speaks volumes. IF he did actually vomited it out of his hole, what answer did they give? There was a # 6, but it didn’t have to be written down or said out loud: “Like I Care”, he mumbles to self.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T. does not reside here.

6. Buttemilk Sky says:

6. Blame Hillary/Obama
    7. NO COLLUSION!

7. Nangleator says:

He was so presidential to not make the “shooting you” gun gesture with his hand!

Probably figured no one would see the hand anyway. Because of how tiny his penis is.

8. C Montgomery Burns says:

1(A): Make sure girl in short skirts are sitting next to you.
    6: Cross arms to indicate you’re not board out of your mind.
    7: Make sure Betsy has a dumb ass vacant look on her face. Again.

9. Retiredeng says:

Hmm. The “45” on his cuff. Pondering… I think he’s a bot. And, think about it, if they made 45 copies to get to this! This is the best one?

10. quakerinabasement says:

10g, you’re the first writer I’ve seen who recalled GHWB’s “message: I care” moment.

You must be an old coffee like me.

• quakerinabasement says:

Jeebus, I hate autocorrect. Codger, not coffee.

Quaker –

Fully caffeinated, as charged.

–TG

Also/Too: The curse of the liberal, I’m told by my betters (and that would be just about everyone) is to have a long memory.

That Poppy Bush quote was one of those things that I think cemented the deal for Bill Clinton, so don’t know if to applaud or cry.

11. ming says:

I got an answer to # 2. Resign.

12. A.J. says:

“Echoes of Poppy”? And not just him.

Think back to 2010 when former VP candidate and babbling idiot from Wasilla, who mocked President Obama for his use of a teleprompter, got caught on camera with a few reminders she had written on the palm of her hand to make sure she hit all the Reich-wing high notes.

What is it about Republicans and notes????