Look Who The NRA is Sending To Debate The MSD Survivors

Yup. Her.

“The National Rifle Association will participate in CNN’s nationally televised town hall Wednesday with students, parents and community members who were affected by last week’s school shooting.

“After a gunman took the lives of 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, lawmakers are facing renewed calls for legislation on gun reform.

“The NRA accepted CNN’s invitation to participate in the town hall and national spokeswoman Dana Loesch will represent the organization.”

Another taste:

This will go over really well.

This entry was posted in Guns! Guns! Guns!. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Look Who The NRA is Sending To Debate The MSD Survivors

1. w3ski4me says:

Damn that ‘woman’ drools with Hate. “Hate” ™ is Not a Virtue. On the outside, it seems really Ugly. I am not going to ‘hold my breath’ waiting, but we sorely need a national ban on “Hate Speech”.
    Personally I would welcome some open discussion of Hate Speech, versus Free Speech. “Never going to happen” I know, and it burns me up still.
    Geeze, this is on National TV! It’s too close to a “verbal defecation”. That person needs behavior modification, Stat.
    w3ski

2. I suspect they will either eviscerate her, or goad her into saying something really loathesome. (or both)

These kids are sharp, and put up with no BS at all. Also, I get the distinct impression they are completely and forever without any fucks to give.

I hope the yutes make her head explode.

4. Osirisopto says:

They may as well debate gun regulation with a rabid raccoon.

5. donnah says:

The usual NRA rhetoric will not sit well with these students. And Dana’s as nutty as a squirrel turd, so I expect these young adults will push her right to the edge.

6. Pupienus Maximus says:

Those kids are brooking no bullshit. This could be good. I really look forward to Dana yelling at and berating kids who survived a mass shooting and parents of ones who didn;t. Exactly what we need to see from the NRA

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

WTF, CNN? Is this bullshit what passes for ‘balance’?

8. neoconstantine says:

Once again the rest of the world wonders why America’s pathetically stupid worship of guns remains so powerful.The 911 attack killed 3000 people and the area became a gazillion dollar patriotic shrine. Last year Americans with guns killed about 30,000 other Americans or themselves and nobody gives a shit because freedom. It makes America look like a primitive shithole country but maybe these kids can save it. Also, fuck Trump.

9. laura says:

The kids are all right!
    The GOP is never, ever going to get their votes, their dollars, their respect.
    So good on Dana for helping them see the NRA, the GOP and their owners for who they are.

10. Bruce388 says:

So this is the female Ann Coulter?

11. paul fredine says:

since she has absolutely concept of how to act diplomatically or be empathetic, the minute she attacks one of the students or parents they’re going to rip her to shreds. that’ll be must-see t.v.