D’Vorce D’Spousa Speaks!

D’vorce D’Spousa dancing with his first wife… while on leave from the prison, before leaving her (and his first mistress) for his second wife.

D’Vorce D’Spousa went on a prolonged Twitter Tantrum last night, I’m not going to paste all of them, but I think this was the first salvo:

Anyone else get a mental picture of a body count as you read that?

We note that as a convicted felon, D’vorce D’spousa—documentarian fabulist, fired Y’all Qaeda business school dean, serial adulterer, and would-be bigamist and self-proclaimed political prisoner of the Kenyan Usurper—cannot vote and many of these students will be able to both in 2018 and beyond. I think they won.

Anyway, the push-back from even his mouth-breathing followers was pretty astonishing, and today he is trying to walk it back. Again, I’m not going to paste it here.

He’s a vile bit of work, and his fall from the pinnacle of Wingnuttia to now being kicked out of CPAC’s version of wingnut welfare is complete. Our pal Evan Hurst at Wonkette has the details.

This entry was posted in D’vorce D’spousa. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to D’Vorce D’Spousa Speaks!

1. 9thousandfeet says:

Boy, that takes me back.

I’m old enough to remember the banner that was hung from a building on the Texas A&M campus years ago;
    “National Guard 4 : Kent State 0”

This pathetic little asshole can’t even manage any originality with his toxic animus.

2. Retiredeng says:

I’m surprised that it didn’t say: “Adults 17, Kids 0”

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

I also think he’s lost track of who are the ones acting like adults and who are the ones acting like babies.

4. Bruce388 says:

Good article by Evan Hurst.

5. Steve-O says:

I refer to him as Convicted Felon Wormy at home with the spouse.

6. donnah says:

Dinesh is filed under “Clueless Idiot with no Self Awareness” in my mental file. He’s one of those morons who really should have no access to publish anything he says or “thinks”.

7. Pupienus Maximus says:

Dinesh D’Felon D’ouchebag is on a roll. Hopefully rolling back under the rock from whence he crawled out.

This is a good time to remind folks that Divorce D’scuzza attended LGBT meetings in college with the express intent of outing the members, many of whom hadn’t come out yet. He published their names in the college newspaper. He may have even contacted the families of those students “for comment” which was really just to out them to their parents.

Just die already you excess human baggage, post haste.