Take The Gun Out Of The Republicans Cold, Dead, Hands

Just whip ’em out an measure ’em, boys.

I’ve read that the upcoming generation is noted for being The Mass Shooting Generation, and it dawns on me too/also that for their entire lives, the U.S. has been at war in the middle east. This is not a generational moniker that anyone wants, not the kids, not their parents, none of us.

So these kids have some legit complaints and frankly we’ve given them a turdburger (and as an Xer I will say that we were given one too/also, and I’m sure the Millenials got one, and so on). They cannot even go to school without fearing for their lives. Makes one consider Betsy DeVos’ devotion to home schooling, but I digress.

So color me proud when I read that The Mass Shooting Generation is marching on Washington! From the Axios morning email thingie:

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight, 2020 Goat Rodeo, 4th Reich, Guns! Guns! Guns!, John 'Who, me?' Kasich, NRA, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Take The Gun Out Of The Republicans Cold, Dead, Hands

A sleeping giant with a terrible resolve has been awakened and the republican party has no one else to blame. Sucks to be them.

• Bruce388 says:

Sucks to be them. Always has, always will.

• osirisopto says:

Lather, rinse, repeat. This is simply the lather.

The R’s didn’t do jack —- after one of their own, in their own back yard was nearly killed by a whack-job with military armaments.

The peasants will soon be lulled back to sleep with religion, drugs, sex and teevee, until next time.

• Sirius Lunacy says:

roket, you obviously have not been paying attention. The Party of Personal Responsibility ALWAYS has someone else to blame.

2. Ten Bears says:

Making all the right noises at all the right times, thoughts and prayers.

3. Not that Americans give a shit but I can’t begin to tell you how disgusting your primitive worship of guns looks like to those of us who live out here in the civilized world..

4. Feline Mama says:

Koro Syndrome VS. Money & Power. NRA & politicians? Who gonna WIN. Hard question class?? VOTERS??!! Hard one for YOU??