Pence Thinks Jeebus Talks Directly To Him

Governor Mike Pence signs Indiana’s We Don’t Serve Your Kind into law with the approving gaze of Indiana’s various mullahs, clerics, and militia tribesmen.

One of the refrains I hear from reasonable people is that termite buffet Mike Pence would be preferable to Comrade Stupid. I usually have to throw some cold water on their impeachment fantasies, but instead today we let the deplorable attention whore and former White House aide Omarosa Manigault do it:

About the 1:28 mark, if you want to zip ahead:

“Can I just say this. As bad as y’all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence. Everybody that’s wishing for impeachment might just want to reconsider their life. We would be begging for days of Trump back if Pence became president, that’s all I’m saying. He’s extreme. I’m Christian. I love Jesus, but he thinks Jesus tells him to say things. And I’m like, ‘Jesus ain’t say that.’ He’s scary.”

And a quick trip to the Google tells us that Omarosa Manigault is an ordained minister, so she kinda has a bit of authority when it comes to religion stuff.

So, Pence hears voices, eh? Great. We’re eff’ed in the dark.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Mike Pence, the Walking Termite Buffet. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Pence Thinks Jeebus Talks Directly To Him

1. From day one – DAY ONE – I have always said that Pence will be worse than Trump. It is not better/worse as in good/bad, but worse because of what he is capable of with his Eschaton (did we not have an old blog in the circle of this name?) hopes and dreams.

So NO NO NO NO and more no.

2. Pence is far more dangerous than Trump. He’d gleefully trigger Armageddon in a heartbeat; most of us are subhuman anyway to him, and the true believers who are left are all gonna be raptured up to hebbin anyway.

I would gladly have all of the Pence’s of the world raptured away to hebbin; can you imagine what a paradise earth would be without them?

• Ten Bears says:

I’ve long been of the conviction just let ’em have their dog-damned little apocalypse, then we can get on with cleaning up the mess. And when their precious lord and master doesn’t float down out of the sky on a flying rainbow unicorn with thousands of helpers on flying rainbow unicorns to carry all the faithful away to paradise*, well, the mess still need be cleaned up. Instruction to be made in the difference twixt pray, and prey.

*Far the more likely thousands upon thousands of cavernous spacecraft, vast slaughter-houses piloted by ravenous vaguely reptilian creatures, replete with horns and folked tail, intent not as benevolent overseers of the demise of this world and our current iteration in human evolution and our children’s evolution onto the next iteration of humanity but as ravenous reptilian creatures… you know, hungry lizards.

We did, afterall, invite them to “Come Eat!”

Ten Bears, I’m OK with that as long as I am faster than the wingnut next to me… and that Corsi fellow looks both slow and well-marbled.

3. Bruce388 says:

I’m counting on Mueller bagging Pence as well as Trump. Pence was in charge of the transition team, Flynn kept the team up to date on his Russian playdates, and that should make Pence complicit.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

If he would just talk to the nice god that stops by to visit Stephen Colbert occasionally, I’d be okay with that.

5. Osirisopto says:

Despite the fact that pence probably does hear voices we must consider the source.

Both of them should be evaluated for mental wellness.

6. Pingback: The Omarosa Files: Pence Thinks Jesus Talks To Him – NEWSFUZZ