Tweet, Twit, Twat

The Official Trump Portrait is hung (but Trump isn’t)
[H/T Scissorhead Skinny-D]

Last night, I was discussing the following tweet of Prznint Stupid’s with a Young Shyster of my acquaintance who works in family law:

The Young Shyster was kind of giggling and finally said some wise things between sips of her proverbial juice box:

These women were granted divorces and they had restraining orders against the men. Due Process was served, the court ruled for the women. And the Young Shyster reminded me that those cases are now considered facts, not allegations.

Secondly, Young Shyster also noted that if Prznint Stupid was concerned about Due Process, there are 20+ women of his acquaintance who would like to have some, maybe some still within the statute of limitations.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Sex fiends, sexism, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Tweet, Twit, Twat

Eureka!! Comrade Preznint Stupidass finally said something Billy Bush and Hillary Clinton can agree with. Too bad he was crying wolf when he said it.

2. MDavis says:

Those darned shyster giggles! Good thing it wasn’t Hillary, or there would be yet another Faux scandal about lawyer humor, and how horrible that shyster was for finding amusement and laughing in the face of awful behavior and the vagaries of our peculiar court system. Although, I suppose, this time it was shyster giggles in the face of stupidity paraded as though it was clever.

3. Retiredeng says:

Not even a few brain cells to realize it’s best to play this down huh? Instead he pours more gasoline on it.

I heard this morning that the Tweet was really in defense of Steve Wynn, who resigned from his Casino empire in light of HUNDREDS of employees accusing him of groping over the years.

Either way, it is NOT a tweet likely to endear him to The Skirts.

4. moeman says:

According to hisself, tRUmp has a big fucking brain. Fucking big. Bigly. His cock remains small. Fucking small. Smally. Might explain his multiple divorces (with more to come).

5. Laches says:

I like this site very much and visit it frequently every day. You are informative and humorous and I appreciate everything you do. But I’m disappointed that you chose to use the term “shyster.”

Laches –

Both my parents were lawyers, and one of my grandparents was a California D.A.; I hoped I broke the family curse, but damn if 2/3 of the next generation didn’t go on to become lawyers.

Let’s just say that I earned the right to use the term.