Midday Palate Cleanser

In a former life, Cat was a Dalmatian? Cats who think they are dogs rule.

This entry was posted in cats, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Feline Mama says:

This is the damndest, cutest video I’ve ever seen!! My allergies are acting up. My eyes are watering (snif snif) like crazy!!!

2. Orange tabbies are the greatest; we were blessed with one for eighteen years…

3. Redhand says:

Very cute, and yes there is something in the genes of orange tabbies: has to be. The two that I have had – one still with us — have remarkable personalities.

4. ming says:

My favorite barn cat of all time, Crispy Tail, was an orange tabby. He was a legend in the neighborhood and was feared by all animals. He loved people though. We used to let him into the house on cold nights where he would back up to the wood-burning stove and singe his haunches. I never thought I would say it, but I miss the smell of burning cat fur.

5. JustLiz says:

We had one huge orange tabby who showed up every winter to stay in our shed. We called him Napoleon. He was standoffish but one year he got sick and he let us help him out. Was around for about eight years, then one winter… still he lives in our memories. Out of the ordinary cat. No mices for acres around! Thanks Tengrain for all you do. You’re simply the best.

6. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Yeah, there’s something special about marmelade/creamsicle cats. They really have the most amazing dispositions.

7. Bruce388 says:

Columnist Gene Lyons has written several columns about his Orange Dog, Albert. One example: