It Blows

The Fish Rots From The Head

Hey Guys, remember the other day when we noted that the mango-hued shitgibbon was pulling FEMA out of Puerto Rico, which still is suffering from the hurricane damage?

You remember right, just hours after Comrade Stupid bragged about all he had done for the island in his State of the Uniom address?

Anyway, FEMA has reconsidered!

Puerto Ricans were alarmed this week to hear that the Federal Emergency Management Agency planned to halt new shipments of food and water to the island — and some assumed that meant FEMA was going to stop providing aid.

“Seriously, are they leaving?” San Juan Mayor Yulin Cruz asked on Twitter on Tuesday.

“But FEMA was not planning to leave, nor stop handing out crucial supplies, the agency stressed. Distribution of its stockpiled 46 million liters of water and four million meals and snacks will continue on the island. The agency believes that amount is sufficient until normalcy returns.

“Puerto Rico’s Secretary of Public Safety and state coordinating officer Hector Pesquera agreed Wednesday that the commonwealth has sufficient supplies — though he said the day before that “we were not informed that supplies would stop arriving, nor did the government of Puerto Rico agree with this action.”

Now, we’re not saying it has anything to do with 300,000 Puerto Ricans who already moved to Florida who will be able to vote in the 2018 Pie Fight if they register to vote in Florida by Ocotober 10 but, you know, it doesn’t hurt to remind ourselves of that.

Also, too: FL Gov. Bat Boy Rick Scott is gonna run to become Senator Bat Boy. What a coinkydink! Totally not related. Not a chance. No way.

Any Floridan Scissorheads out there? Get to work!

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight, 4th Reich, Crazeee States, Florida. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to It Blows

1. Dennis Cole says:

I noticed that Stone Kettle Station is not on your list of bloggers. You should maybe check in, and read some of his essays. He’s now a resident of Fla., and has great insights, and a terrific writing style. Who knows, maybe you could form a mutual admiration society?

I follow him on Twitter; he doesn’t post often to his blog any more. — TG

• Dennis Cole says:

Hmmmm. He just posted a critique of the SOTU speech, and he has a personal FB page, as well as a group page. I made the remark about a MAS because he occasionally mentions bloggers he follows, or is impressed by.

Dennis – I linked to Stonekettle Station today from Crooks and Liars.

I’ve added Stonekettle Station to the blogroll; the rule here is that I will link to any blog that links to MPS (but I have to know that they link to us so they need to send a note or leave a comment), so I am breaking the house rule in this instance. As far as I can tell, Stonekettle Station doesn’t have a blogroll.

(I probably need to run through MPS’ blogroll again and remove blogs that have gone dark.)

Tengrain

• Dennis Cole says:

Thanks, TG. I’m glad you enjoyed his essay. He’s also written extensively on the gun problem here in America, as well as several other pertinent issues.

You’re welcome, Dennis. I assume you are asking the same thing of Jim Wright, over there? 😉

• Dennis Cole says:

I will PM him with the request, but I’m not sure how successful I’ll be. He has over 250,000 followers on all 3 pages, (I’m sure you have close to that,) and he doesn’t read all his messages.

• ming says:

Long as we are pointing to blogs, he may not be from Florida, but Shower Cap does an excellent thrice weekly roundup and primal scream about the atrocities. It’s therapeutic.

2. Karla says:

Already gearing up the GOTV machinery.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s