Remember Trump Time…

There are no big hands when it is Trump Time!

…you have something/anything/everything else to do tonight when the “State of the Uniom Address” is on at 9ET and 6PT. I mean why waste the time, right, and have some dude with a ferret on his head lie to your face?

Be strong, Scissorheads. We thank you for your devotion to duty.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Remember Trump Time…

1. Nora Daly says:

Every so often, I mute the sound and flip over. The two trained monkeys nodding in agreement behind him make me want to hurl!

It’s why I still have not looked at the media, and even have not gone to Twitter. Tomorrow is soon enough.

I did have an excellent Chardonnay and made an elaborate salmon dish just to ensure I was occupied during it (including cleaning the kitchen afterwards), and then walked to the post office to drop off a letter that was not urgent.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

It was bar trivia night. My team won first place second week running. Time spent with friends, even our rivals are great people. I can catch up with Vulgarmorts’s BS tomorrow.

3. RobGinChicago says:

4. Steve-O says:

Spent the evening continuing to read C.J. Cherryh’s Downbelow Station, the 1982 Hugo winner.
    It’s okay.

• Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Her ‘Morgaine’ novels were amazing. I loved her portrayal of a protagonist forced to act in a completely ruthless fashion for the greater good- ‘Sorry I wrecked your planet, but I have a universe to save.’

• Steve-O says:

I have a 400 title list of books for my Used Book Store crawl, and I think those are on it.
        Read the Fading Sun Trilogy, and now Downbelow. We’ll see what’s next.

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

I watched hockey. But I had tacos and tequila to celebrate the fact that we made it through a whole year without spending a bajillion dollars on a stupid, useless wall.

6. Buttemilk Sky says:

TCM! The original “King Kong”! Still better than the orange shitgibbon.