The Morning Quote (Happy MLK Day!)

Preznint Shithole is about to speak!

“No, no, I’m not a racist.  I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed, that I can tell you.”

–our Stable Genius, Comrade Preznint Shithole

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, MLK Day. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The Morning Quote (Happy MLK Day!)

1. Condi says:

He’s certainly the least sumthin’…

Please note that his mouth was moving when he said that.

3. JTO says:

To be fair, that journalist had only ever interviewed Nathan Bedford Forrest, Christopher Columbus, George A. Custer, Adolf Hilter and David Duke, so . . . compared to those guys, it is close, but . . . .

Yours in Solidarity from the Not Shithole, but Arctic Socialist Hellscape of Brown Cheese and Waffles.

• MDavis says:

I just have to ask – what kind of Brown Cheese? ( I never thought I could like a goat product until I learned that Gjetost was a goat cheese)

• JTO says:

That’s the stuff. The texture is odd, but the taste, really, is close to cheddar. . . if you don’t think much about it. Who would put cheddar on waffles, well, that is another matter.

Just because they do so many things well here, doesn’t mean that they get everything right.

• MDavis says:

Maybe I was getting the American version, but it is a lot sweeter than cheddar IIRC. Also, I am not likely to put cheese of any kind on my waffles. Rye crackers, though, especially when thinking nostalgically about mom – yummm.

• purplehead says:

Ooooo, I love Gjetost. I always think of it as a kind of goat milk fudge. It’s sweet and has that smooth milky texture.

4. JTO says:

MDavis, Yes, with crackers, on its own, on burgers, in stews and soups, as a thickener in gravies and sauces, yes. . . . waffles . . . not able to really go that far. Sour cream and strawberry jam on waffles . . . that makes more sense.

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

To paraphrase (or mangle, even) the late great Terry Pratchett

Trump never considered himself a racist (“the hundred meters, the mile, the marathon, he’s run none of them”) before finding out the real meaning of the word