News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

(Image courtesy of Scissorhead ‘The Ghost of Techie’)

This was enough to gag a maggot…

Rep. Kevin McCarthy really knows how to brown nose, if not indeed french kiss Comrade Stupid’s ass:

“[Trump and McCarthy] were alone in the presidential suite on Air Force One, flying east toward Washington in early October, when the president reached for a handful of Starbursts…”

“But instead of unwrapping all the treats, the president was careful to pluck out and eat two flavors: cherry and strawberry, McCarthy noticed. ‘We’re there, having a little dessert, and he offers me some,’ McCarthy recalled in an interview. ‘Just the red and the pink…'”

“Days later, … [McCarthy] bought a plentiful supply of Starbursts and asked a staffer to sort through the pile, placing only those two flavors in a jar.

McCarthy made sure his name was on the side of the gift, which was delivered to a grinning Trump, according to a White House official.”

Courtesans gotta court, amiright?

Or, “$20, same as in town.”

This entry was posted in 4th Reich. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. and Starbursts admit that they don’t have different flavors, they rely on color cues for people to think they have different flavors anyway….

2. Retiredeng says:

We have two great grand kids ages 18 and 10 months that are better behaved than this baby man.

3. E.A. Blair says:

He didn’t even sort them himself…he had a staffer do it. That makes it even worse.

Red dye 40 is also an ingredient in Starbursts. This obviously means Rep. Kevin McCarthy is trying to slowly poison the president. Woe to the Republic.

5. E.A. Blair says:

I sometimes separate candies like Starbursts by flavor, but I eat the ones I like the least first so that my favorites become delayed gratification. That’s something Trump would be incapable of.

Of course this doesn’t apply to candies like M&Ms ‘casue the color is meaningless.

6. Condi says:

On the bright side? MORE good news for the president*…

7. Buttemilk Sky says:

Ice cream, pie, candy, soda — how old is this clown? No wonder he has no teeth.

• Bruce388 says:

Oh, yes he does. He got them at Walmart.

• E.A. Blair says:

I happened to catch the shitshow wherein Dr. Ronny reported lied about the Orange One’s medical status. When he said that Trump has no dentures or partials, my first thought was “implants”.

I’m old enough to remember when the nightly news had MRIs of St. Ronnie’s prostate for like a week.

What I’m getting at is that once upon a time, the medical records were released to the public.