Willard is Running

Willard gets ready to fist Hair Führer

Lord Willard of Hair Gel is gonna win Utah and ride to his coronation on Kolob with Queen Ann on Rafalca, dancing all the way (probably the jitterbug).

I don’t know whether to laugh (because pundits think Willard will be a thorn in Comrade Stupid’s side, not realizing he’s a get-in-line GOP suck-up) or cry (because Willard is a standard get-in-line suck-up).

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Willard is Running

1. tommyspoon says:

Well, I’d rather have him than Hatch. But it’s up to the citizens of the Beehive State. I’m just an actor/writer from Portlandia!

• ming says:

I second that. It is Utah and we could do a lot worse. Still it doesn’t mean I want him for president, but on the comparative scale of republicans, he is farther away from the evil asshole endpoint than many.

• Osirisopto says:

Yes, Utah. I can neither vote for or against him.

However if he’s making enough of a profit grifting in the Senate maybe he won’t run for president again.

2. Ali Redford says:

Well, there is another candidate… https://wilsonforsenate.com/

• purplehead says:

Jenny Wilson might be running for Senate, but, gee, what party does she represent?? The coward leaves no clue on her campaign website. ‘Spose I could guess, but why vote for her?

• MDavis says:

You could guess, but all she says is she will be running against Orrin Hatch’s replacement candidate. Around this neck of the woods, that could mean she is farther right.

3. Ten Bears says:

Walking, not running. Walk in the park, shoe in (yeah!). piece of cake.

Great Expectations. Oh, my.

5. Wait a minute! I thought former presidential candidates were supposed to shut up, remove themselves from all aspects of public life and take up knitting.

Or is that only certain popular vote winners former presidential candidates?