Peace on earth and goodwill to all men

Merry Christmas From MPS!

I am reminded of what my mother used to say about Mothers Day: “And what about the other 364 days of the year, hmmm?”

We are a cynical lot, but I think only because good spitballers want to make the world a better place, and we’re not naive. Our eyes are wide open.

Each of you is a miracle. I’m often overwhelmed by the spirit of the Scissorheads, from Osirisopto leading the Activism Charge for a solid year, to Katie Schwartz fierce defense of our Freedoms (the best defense is a strong offense, and very few mortals are as strong as our Schwartzie). A blessing on their heads.

All of you lead by example, and have a good time doing it, and I’m in awe of you. I suspect that if Jeebus came back, he’d be one of us dirty hippies with a heart of gold. Dude hung out with the riffraff turned water into wine, so I’m pretty sure we’d welcome him, too. Could be handy to have around the place, you know?

Merry Christmas to all of us.

This entry was posted in Christmas, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Peace on earth and goodwill to all men

1. another kiwi says:

Peace to you to TG. Some sorta world, huh?

2. ming says:

Merry Christmas Grain and to the rest of the Spitballer crew. Here’s hoping for a less target-rich environment in 2018.

3. Retiredeng says:

Merry Christmas from the four generations of our family. Especially the newest rug rats. Ages 1 and 9 months.

4. Feline Mama says:

A VERY MERRY EVERYTHINGS to You & Yours! May ALL GOOD touch you & yours, TG. Thank YOU for MPS!! Esp., Midday Palate Cleanser!!! HA HA HA!!!!

5. Osirisopto says:

Happy New Year.

The days are already getting longer. Thank gravity!

6. Steve-O says:

I raise a glass of Eagle Rare to you, Tengrain. It is a high honor in this house.

7. Bruce388 says:

A toast of Cabernet to Tengrain and the Scissorheads!

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Merry Christmas, old chum!

9. As long as I have MPS and the Professional Left, I remain willing to battle. Even if y’all ARE all Breathers….

10. Nora Daly says:

Here’s hoping for less hate and insanity in 2018! Thanks for being there for us.

11. w3ski4me says:

Here is to you and yours Mr TG. The biggest crack up to me is you grew up around the corner as it were.
    I need your daily snark Old Buddy, don’t you dare check out on this enterprise.
    w3ski, mrs w3ski, and all the casa w3ski fuzzy faced critters

12. laura says:

Dark end of the street, swinging doors, Tom Waits on the Jukebox, soft lights and your always welcomed back for a little social intercourse about the events of the day and laugh about the sheer gall of it all and figure out how we get about to pulling this out of the ditch and once again fixing an avoidable and truly horrible mess.
    So thanks Tengrain

13. Ali Redford says:

I wish everyone here love, peace, and enough, and even more to Tengrain and Osirisopto. I love this blog, and would be less sane and effective without it.

14. purplehead says:

Thank you for this life-saving space, Ten. I don’t know how you do this, day after day after horrible day. And the Scissorheads! Who have the absolute smartest, funniest snark on the Toobs. A toke to all! It’s legal here, but available everywhere.

15. Sirius Lunacy says:

A belated Merry Christmas to all the scissorheads, and always remember that Noel is better than One-L.

16. kathywompus says:

Thanks and the same good wishes to you.

Spent my first Christmas home alone last night.

It was wonderful!!!

I couldn’t stand another minute with my bitchy sister at mom’s house so I bolted at 9AM while she was still hibernating 🙂

17. moeman says:

Happy Holidays to TG and all the Scissorheads.

Got to love this joint!

18. Karla says:

A little belated, but I wish Tengrain and all the scissorheads peace, joy, and love.
    Thanks for keeping a little corner of sanity open.