Here’s a Lede That Should Go In The Journalism History Books

Der Spiegel, Trump in a white hood

Newsweek:

In a fit of anger during a June cabinet meeting in the Oval Office, President Donald Trump said Haitians entering the U.S. “all have AIDS” and that Nigerians would never “go back to their huts” once they saw America, according to  The New York Times, which reported the comments in a bombshell article it published Saturday.

Racist preznint is racist.

This entry was posted in Racism, snark, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Here’s a Lede That Should Go In The Journalism History Books

1. another kiwi says:

I gotta say that I can’t see any other explanation for this latest spittle. But we’ve known this for years.
    P.S. America, you’re screwed.

Just wait until there are not enough people in this country to fill all of those jobs he plans on creating. He’ll get his comeuppance then I reckon.

3. Feline Mama says:

JOBS??!!

4. Redhand says:

As an immigration lawyer, not to mention a human being, I am absolutely appalled. I have many Haitian and Nigerian clients. You can bet that pure racism is the main reason Trump cancelled TPS (Temporary Protected Status) for Haiti. Our Preznit is a racist pig: an enduring national disgrace.

Redhand –

It’s gotten to the preponderance of evidence stage.

“We the Jury find Preznint Stupid guilty, as charged, your Honor.”

5. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Nigerian mud huts

My grandfather did a lot of development work in Nigeria during the 60s and 70s, and a friend of his actually named a hotel in Lagos after him. He often entertained dignitaries in the family house in the Bronx. He could make a mean dodo (fried sweet plantain).

6. Infidel753 says:

The German text on the picture says “The true face of Donald Trump”. Sometimes what appears to be concealment is more revealing, and sometimes words spoken “in a fit of anger” show the speaker’s true nature.

But I can’t say I’m surprised.

7. Osirisopto says:

I wonder what Ajit Pai thinks of this? Nikkie Haley?

Do they realize they’ve only been allowed inside the house to do a particular job?

8. paul fredine says:

not surprising they deny he never said these things ‘behind closed doors’ because they deny he said things even when it’s on record. even he denies he said things minutes/hours after saying them.