This is Nuts

Aptly named Representative David Brat turns on the firehose of bullshit:

This entry was posted in Best gubmint money can buy. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to This is Nuts

1. Ellis Weiner says:

I wish she had said, “If the past 8 years have been such a nightmare, where did all the cash, on which the corporations are sitting, come from, DOUCHEBAG?” (The “douchebag” would be optional.)

2. ming says:

I’m a scientist that uses statistics, so that bullshit about “statistics need at least 30 data points to do any kind of science” makes me want to punch him in the junk. I guess it just goes to show that 98.743529% of all statistics quoted by politicians are pulled straight out of their ass.

3. Bruce388 says:

He’s almost as punchable as Eric Cantor, the asshole he knocked out of office.

4. JTO says:

Of course that is not how anything works. But who the F. cares? He has a spot on the liberal TV to make mouth noises.

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” Upton Sinclair

In Solidarity from the Arctic Socialist Hellhole of Waffles and Brown Cheese

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

And I just watched a clip of ZEGS stating that the corporations are NOT currently flush with cash because all that cash is overseas and they CANNOT bring it back. Of course they can bring it back! All they have to do is pay the taxes on it. And, of course, nobody called him on that.

They hard sell us that it is patriotic to sign up for military service and supremely patriotic to give your life for your country but that it is almost a crime to pay your taxes. And yet, you can’t even have a military (or anything else) without taxes.

6. Honestly, this is such absurd bullshit. And then those companies like ATT and some others announced “bill-pass-bonus-time” where non-bonus employees (if I read it correctly) will all start out the year with a $1000 “bonus.” Serfdom, maybe?

7. MDavis says:

I don’t think that ‘incentive to invest in capital’ means what he thinks it does.