Bad Christmas Presents, Cont.

Click for details

Yes, now you CAN give your spoiled brats charcoal in their stockings and make them eat it, too! Tastes like charcoal (and cinnamon), and bitter, bitter tears.

This entry was posted in Christmas, War on Christmas. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Bad Christmas Presents, Cont.

1. MDavis says:

Oh, of course! It’s from Archie McPhee. If you haven’t visited their store yet, make time and try it, just for the weird. It’s the only place I have sampled ‘astronaut ice cream’ – and also freeze died bugs. They were marketing themselves as the home of *premium* rubber chickens at the time.

• purplehead says:

One time I went to Archie McPhee’s just to buy a whoopie cushion. After perusing the store unsuccessfully, I went up to the counter and asked the saleswoman. She looked at me with a haughty gaze and matter-of-factly said, “We don’t sell things like that here.” ??? What th’??¿ So the next time I was at Pike Place Market I went to the joke store on the lower level. Not only did they have whoopie cushions, they had cans of smell to go with it! Now that was service.

• MDavis says:

Oh, man! I hope that person was canned! Of course, it’s been a while since I was last at Archie McPhee’s, and I mean you can measure it in decades, so I could have been seduced by the Martian Popping things (used em to decorate for Christmas one year; I am now banned from decorating for Christmas) and the Ickus, Krum and Oblina dolls.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Archie McPhee’s is awesome, they have those boxing nun puppets.

3. Torontonian says:

Charcoal flavoured ice cream is popular among some of us
    here in Toronto. Go to blogto.com and search charcoal.

4. Bruce388 says:

A package of those candy canes should go to Mar-a-Lago.

5. Pingback: Claim Chowder is Served | Mock Paper Scissors