Bad Christmas Presents, Cont.

I was into Jeebus before he sold out. (Click image for details)

(Hat tip: Well, that’s embarrassing. I lost my note about who to tip, so take a bow in the comments!)

This entry was posted in Bad Design, Christmas. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Bad Christmas Presents, Cont.

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

The three wise bros are hilarious.

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

WordPress won’t let me post links to Blogspot blogs apparently. If it did I would have posted a link to That Is Priceless featuring a Giorgione painting in which “Joseph Couldn’t Help Wondering Why the “Son of God” Was the Spitting Image of the Mailman”.

• Bruce388 says:

It was an immaculate conception. He took a shower first.

WP does links out to blogspot (I often blogwhore to my betters: Steve M, Driftglass, Bluegal, Digby, yastreblyansky, and so on); I went to ThatIsPricelss.blogspot.com, but they have only 2 posts up from 2010, so I didn’t see it.

I think that there must be another problem. Send me an email with the link and I’ll add it.

• Sirius Lunacy says:

Just for fun I tried to post it again to see if maybe I’d made a mistake of some sort in the original attempt. I got a message that tells me I’ve already posted that. Apparently it is stuck in some alternate intertube.
        thatispriceless(dot)blogspot.(dot)com/2017/11/masterpiece-1829(dot)html

Giorgione, Italian

Joseph Couldn’t Help Wondering Why the “Son of God” Was the Spitting Image of the Mailman, 1502

3. Feline Mama says:

Whoever did this is a talented genius!! Didn’t miss a thing. Even the “gluten free” feed. Someone send Faux, News & Mr.”War on Christmas” O’Reilly a copy.

4. C Montgomery Burns says:

Is the Jerusalem Blend half-caf or double latte?
    But more importantly, which CD’s are they selling at the counter?