This is Why We Cannot Have Nice Things

It’s nearly impossible to pull all the lies and disinformation out of these Moore supporters heads. I know I sound like a broken record, but there is no point in wasting your time and energy talking to them: they are gone, those are shells of former human beings, pod people, who have been body-snatched.

Remember the TeaBaggers? The Boomers who never voted for Chimpy (they voted for Chimpy) who turned on a dime from being Republicans to being independents/konstitutional konservatives rather than admit that they were part of the klusterfuck? That’s these Moore supporters, and they will find a way, someway, to deny that they ever voted for a child molester.

“Oh, but we cannot give up an entire region of the country,” you say, and I agree. So register their kids, but forget their parents.

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight, 2020 Goat Rodeo, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to This is Why We Cannot Have Nice Things

1. w3ski4me says:

“Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave”, but also the totally ignorant and confused?
    Sad, very sad.
    w3ski

On the bright side, Frank Luntz looks like a man who has just seen The Ghost of Christmas Future: he built this ignorant monster. It’s dawning on him now: they believed him.

2. Karla says:

At about 6:37 is the money shot, IMO.
    “If you vote for somebody that’s making you worse and worse, do you call that smart or stupid?”

• MDavis says:

Agreed. It’s a serious WTF moment. What is that thing called? Irony? I used to know the word, but I think it got worn out in the last few years.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Two Alabama traditions are killing young girls and abusing young girls. A vote for Doug Jones repudiates both.

4. HarpoSnarx says:

Of the five national Repubick rapes of America in my lifetime, this one is definitely feels like the final one.