They really do want to destroy the world

“Now, I don’t know about you, but when I heard about Jerusalem — where the King of Kings, where our soon coming King is coming back to Jerusalem, it is because President Trump declared Jerusalem to be capital of Israel.” –Sen. Broxson

And that, Scissorheads, is when I clicked off: I really don’t like listening to Xristian Xrazies and Theocrats applauding the apocalypse.

This entry was posted in Rapture-a-thon, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to They really do want to destroy the world

1. Osirisopto says:

Holding a rally in Florida for a senatorial race in Alabama?

WTF Batman?

Weird? Or Smart: it’s the same media market. I think that the plan was originally for the Orange Menace to keep his distance from teenage sex fiend Roy Moore (but still help him), but of course he couldn’t stick to his handlers’ script and endorsed him. By then, this rally had already been set in place and there was no point in moving it 25 miles down the road into Alabama.

2. Bruce388 says:

Roy Moore’s reputation is bad enough without standing next to Donnie Two-Scoops.

3. Buttemilk Sky says:

Almighty Spaghetti-Monster couldn’t enter into Jerusalem until a senile real estate grifter and serial bankrupt made a speech about the place?

Gotta dust off that Bible and take another look.

4. Retiredeng says:

I hear the Palestinians aren’t playing along. And the Arabs are pissed at Trump, not Israel. That may change, but so far it’s ho hum.

5. BCS says:

This will endanger Americans, Muslims, Jews, Israelis, and Arabs worldwide. I fear for my friends.

6. Meanwhile Israel are launching airstrikes over Gaza and we have a situation that is potentially going to endanger innocent civilians….I would say that I hope that Trump and co can live with themselves but we all know that they can.

7. Redhand says:

This is just insane. It’s enough to make one despair completely. WTF is this country coming to?