News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

You only need to listen to like the first minute of this interview with Gavin McInnes on the new Milo Yippingpapaya show (no doubt funded by the Mercers) to see what the show is about:

McInnes, as you probably already know was a founder of Vice (long since left there) and recently founded something called The Proud Boys, and you can probably guess that is about white male pride.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Steve-O says:

That was a video of two men talking? I thought it was fart noises with the camera on two douches in an empty pharmacy.
    Same thing really.

2. Pupienus Maximus says:

You only need to listen to like the first minute
    Nope. Not going to torture myself even one minute, nope nope nope.

3. tommyspoon says:

Where are the ferns?

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

I’ve worked with taxi drivers for almost 20 years now. Yes, some of them get a little smelly after a 10 hour shift in the hot Florida sunshine. Now I work with Uber and Lyft drivers as well and some of them get a little smelly too. But I’ve only dealt with one driver who was consistently so. He actually told me one day, “I don’t take showers or baths, I just jump in the pool once or twice a week.” Whew, nasty. Oh, by the way, he was a white guy. About ten years ago he moved a couple hours north of here. Whenever we have a cold front come through and the wind shifts around to the north I still get a whiff of him.

• Sirius Lunacy says:

I should add that I work with taxi customers as well and some of them get a little smelly at the end of a long travel day too. Even the ones in the expensive suits.

• MDavis says:

So I listened to about a minute of this thing (I blame you, BTW, with your relevant commenting…) right up to where these two laughed because, supposedly, some taxi driver responded to “you smell like a goat” with “No! You smell like a goat!” Which they thought was hilarious. I wonder if they laughed and laughed at Trump when Hilz called him a puppet and he spoke *out of turn* at the official debate with the brilliant comeback “No! You’re the puppet!” Hypocrisy or etch-a-sketch memories?

5. paul fredine says: