Take off the White Shoes

Scissorheads,

I gave you a warning on Labor Day that there would be no exceptions: the white shoes come off at 1:02 PM Pacific.

(The belts come off later, yeah baby…)

This entry was posted in Fashion Week, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Take off the White Shoes

1. Feline Mama says:

No, ain’t gonna. I will wear white anytime I flippin’ feel like it!! White tennis shoes, white sweaters, blouses, hats, on & on & on!! Hey, White Fashion Police, Bring It ON!!!

2. Redhand says:

As a guy I have always marveled at a woman’s ability to walk in stiletto heels like this. I think I understand the “bio-mechanical” theory behind the shoes, which is not simply that they make women appear taller, but also that they result in a more “attractive” stride. But still.

• mgpaquin says:

Trust me, Redhand, they’re excruciating and we’ll take those puppies off as soon as ever we can. But for some reason men seem to like their women hobbled…

3. mgpaquin says:

So. Y’all have never, ever, ever heard of winter whites? Whassamatta you?

4. quakerinabasement says:

Psh.

I put away my white shoes on Labor Day.

In 1977.

5. Damn. Do I have to put my white belt away, too?

6. Bruce388 says:

Nice looking shoes. Are they from a real designer or are they Ivanka knockoffs?

7. Infidel753 says:

The Trumpanzees will be OK with this as long as they can keep their white hoods on.

Never understood the appeal of those really high heels. They always look so uncomfortable.

• suedoise2 says:

Not for nothing were they often called, back when Backwoods Barbie was wowing the conservo-dudes, “f*ck me heels” — because that’s the connotation they carry to a lot of guys. Towering stilettos have been big fashion for over 15 years now. I could never have worn them even when young, my feet are too soft and soggy.
      A famous Japanese Kabuki actor, a specialist in playing female roles, once said that “it is always more erotic when women look as if their clothing is uncomfortable.” Ties in neatly with the hentai “esthetic”.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s