The Death of the Media or ‘WTF, CNN?!’

Jeebus Lizard, what the actual Hell was this:

I seriously hope CNN realizes that THEY own this show and what happened when they booked this jerk to opine on their network. Their shouty heads shouting stupid stuff just reached a new nadir.

This entry was posted in CNN, Death of the Media, Hate Radio. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Death of the Media or ‘WTF, CNN?!’

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

It’s not like there’s a shortage of Bros on TV.

2. Laura says:

What this was is the natural progression of the debasing of ‘journalism’ and reducing it to infotainment. It’s elevating the least qualified white male and presenting him and his ‘views’ and ‘firmly held beliefs’ as thoughtful commentary. It’s a purposeful coarsening of the culture and refusal to accept any criticism of such actions as the way things are. It’s the men in the control room expecting their on air talent to allow this dude to dick-slap her in the face repeatedly instead of cutting off his feed. It’s her cohost gob smacked and unable to respond because the balance of power tilts far, far away from black men regardless of his life and career experiences.
    It’s good for ratings.

• Steve-O says:

The facts say that given my family history, my firmly held belief that there is no such thing as too much cheese is wrong. My cholesterol count proves this.
      What this has to do with anything? I don’t trust firmly held beliefs. Not without some backing that can be corroborated by evidence based research.
      I still think there is no such thing as too much cheese, even though my guts and my doctor say otherwise, and I know I am wrong. The difference is that I only harm myself (and my guts), while people of this ilk hurt others.

3. tengrain says:

Dude thought he was being clever or sexy giving his abbreviated Bull Durham speech:

Instead he was just boorish and piggy.

4. Rich says:

She cuts off the mike and cuts off the Black guy who shares her offense while he is engage in an active defense of her. There you have it.

5. HarpoSnarx says:

Alt-human misfit snorts own flatulence on cable teevee; files branding papers.

6. …This could literally be a comedy skit.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s