And Now We Know!

Steve Bannon’s legendary animal attractiveness on display

If you watched Charlie Rose’s interview with preternaturally handsome Stephen Bannon (“men were jealous of his raw animal magnetism, and women feared his pleasures”), you were probably horrified to see in his place one of V’s lizard-like monsters with red eyes and stained livery-textured lips, flicking tongue and gross deathly grey cancerous-looking blotchy skin (definitely not the stuff of White Nationalists’ dreams/spank banks).

Photographer Peter Duke tells us that was all just liberal FAKE NEWS!!1!

In a video ‘splainer titled 60 Minutes & CBS want you to think Steve Bannon is a red-eyed monster Duke lays out how CBS used photoshop-ish fuckery to make Steve Bannon resemble someone who had just done a long Vegas weekend with Steve Bannon.

The nerve!

Why CBS would want to make Steve Bannon, the cornflower-blue eyed, flaxen-haired, milky-skinned poster boy of the White Supremacists, look like your drunken, corpulent, Facebook Rage Uncle instead of the sleek, magnificent, sexxy animal that he is?

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Fran

This entry was posted in media, Steve Bannon. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to And Now We Know!

1. lisahgolden says:

It’s enough to make me want to rid myself of the demon Utlra HD TV that Husband #2 just had to purchase. Yeeeeeech.

2. Paul D. says:

60 Minutes Make Up Crew: “Mr. Bannon, would you like a little powder before you go on?
    Bannon: “Nah, had too much of that shit last night.”

• More like:

Makeup person storms out of the green room “That’s it! I’ve fucking had it!”

Production assistant “Why, what happened??? He didn’t grope you or something, did he?”

Makeup person “NO! Every time I get close to him with the powder, he jams his nose into it and snorts it all up. Crazy asshole has sucked up two compacts worth so far!”

3. That boy looks like hell; and his handlers let him go on the teevee? He looks like he’d be better off handcuffed to a gurney. I am profoundly happy I don’t have to be the one who’s tasked with explaining this. THOSE EYES!

4. Buttermilk Sky says:

Those lousy liberals! I’ll bet Trump doesn’t really look like a deflated basketball, either!

• Feline Mama says:

No, more like a hot air balloon. We just had these in Reno & I’ll be damned. There was a resemblance I tell ya!!!!

5. osirisopto says:

He just said this was filmed in the Breitbart embassy in Washington, DC.

EMBASSY?

6. M. Bouffant says:

The Grauniad raises the fashion question:

Why does Steve Bannon wear all his shirts at once?
    The former White House chief strategist appeared on 60 Minutes on Sunday in his favourite look – two shirts on top of each other, plus a blazer for added warmth