Some Cream For Your Covfefe?
Happy Friday: Trump is sworn in as 45th preznint and cuts EPA and FEMA budgets, and promptly historic wildfires hit the west, from Los Angeles up to Montana, two historic hurricans come blowing in from the Atlantic and have destroyed large swaths of Texas, entire Caribbean islands (including US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico) and are coming for Florida, and now still un-walled Mexico has the biggest earthquake in a century and tsunamis are threatening the coast.
In the pantheon of visual metaphors for America today, this is the money shot. pic.twitter.com/09COuDutBC
— David Simon (@AoDespair) September 7, 2017
- Weather Channel: “Worst case scenario now possible for Florida”
- Equifax credit reporting service was hacked, and contact/credit history for nearly half the population of the US was (probably?) stolen. And oh yeah: the CEO bastard sold off a bunch stock before reporting the hack.
- Hair Führer has been bragging about the coverage of his deal with Nancy & Chuck
- ¡Redstate Headline! (no link for obvious reason): “Trump’s Upbeat Phone Calls To Schumer And Pelosi Signal Further Betrayals To Come.”
- Squiggy Trump might soon learn that it is a crime to lie to Congress, even if you are not under oath, and Mr. Mueller is listening.
- WaPo says that “there’s increasing reason to believe” that Facebook made Trump president
- Hillary Clinton is about to start a book tour, and every day is going to be like reliving the f***ing Dim’s Goat Rodeo for the next 4 months. PUMA Lives!