News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Don’t make Coach Dave do it, he doesn’t want to be judgmental (spoiler alert: yes he does):

OK, YOU MADE HIM DO IT!!! “Hurricane Harvey is God’s judgment on Houston for abortion and having recently had a lesbian mayor.”

This entry was posted in Choice, Coach Dave, Forced Birth, Homophobia, Theocrats, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. osirisopto says:

Didn’t the cloud pattern look suspiciously like a shrimp… er a fetus… er um… limp willie?

2. Can someone get a muzzle for this idiot?

3. Mr DeBakey says:

I’ve only two points about Dave’s comments:

1] Dave’s God smites Gulf Coast cities.
    Nice God ya got there, Dave. In whose image was he created, Dave?
    2] Dave’s God smites Gulf Coast cities.
    Its the Gulf Coast you moron. Notice how God ain’t smiting El Paso or Pittsburgh with hurricanes?

4. Ten Bears says:

All this time I thought it was judgement for taking her name in vain.

5. Laura says:

So, “Coach Dave,” not a fan of the ladies I take it . . .
    Yeah, that’s the ticket, I’ll blame the lezzies, and while everyone’s lookin at the lezzies, I’ll be up the road at the trump-branded southeren’ motor lodge with a big ole bag-O-meth and a . . . Well, we all that well worn tale and the tearful confession don’t we?
    Or so I’ve heard.

6. Bruce388 says:

I’ve been waiting for some Bible banger to blame Harvey on people who don’t live the “correct way.”

7. mcdee says:

Scripture says God made man in God’s image. Coach Dave has a god made in Coach Dave’s image. And he’s a petty and vindictive little shit.

8. Papa Wheelie says:

I’m going with Jeebus giving a sharp elbow to Republicans even thinking about cutting FEMA funds.

9. Sirius Lunacy says:

He obviously smote the oil refiners and chemical makers who are defiling His Creation! Not to mention the teleblasphemers and their false profits.

10. RWW says:

This is what made Joel Olsteen lock his doors. Oh…and greed. Lots and lots of greed.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s